• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Anyone else hunting Evolutions

EpicPulls

Epic Pulls
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2022
    Is anyone else out there hunting through evolutions. Was never lucky enough as a kid to pull a charizard and really got into hunting one out of evolutions. So far I've been able to find a Mega Venasaur, Mega Pigeot, and Mega Charizard. Keeping my fingers crossed for the base art charizard.

Look me up on YouTube if you'd like to check me out. Search for Epic Pulls and find the channel with EP avatar. Also have a link in profile.

Hi guys just recently got back into Pokémon like lots of other people. First started collecting Pokémon cards back when I was 10 years old. (32 now). As a kid I was Pokémon obsessed I remember waking up every single morning to watch the show and dream of becoming a Pokémon master! Funny now that I look back 😅. Anyways like most others you get to a certain age where it becomes not cool to collect Pokémon and it went to wayside. However it's so fun getting back into collecting and doing something again that I enjoyed so much as a kid and being able to experience this with my kids now.

Back