• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone else obsessed with Water Pokemon?

Years
  • I am new here, so I will tell you a bit about myself:

-I love Water, Ice, and Ghost Pokemon (I have a small obsession with water Pokemon)
    -Wallace is my idol
    -I wish the games let you choose a coordinator path instead of the trainer path
    -I have always had a passion for Pokemon
    -Hoenn is my region (because of the large amounts of water)
    -I am currently playing Soul Silver, but I also have Pearl, and Saphire

Does anyone else have a Water-Type obsession? Or an obsession with any type?

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
  • Ooooh, I understand you about your ovsession. As for me I probably like water types the most too, but I'm not crazy over some particular type though.

Welcome and have a nice stay, ask for help without hasitation if you need any.

Years
  • I don't really have an obsession, but I have to say I really like fire and dark type Pokemon. Obviously, Houndour and Houndoom are favorites ^-^ And welcome!

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
  • Me? I don't like waters TOO much.. I like Feraligatr, Suicune and Kyogre. You can join the water fan club. Watch out for Kyogre's Water Spout though.

Welcome to PC!

Back