• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Anyone get their copy(s) yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    I just found out that Amazon informed me that D/P shippings were made on April 18th, and since I went with Free Shipping (5-8 waiting period), my copy will be coming on the 24th, which is just perfect because it's the day after four of my exams. I don't want to be distracted for the time being... plus, by then, all the good AR codes for Pearl will be modified.

But anyway, anyone who did 1-2 day wait shippings get their copies yet?

Darck

Give meh a cookie ;3
    Years
    Still waiting, going to pick it up at GameStop before it opens. My friend works there so I get first dibs.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Nope.
    I have one reserved... but I still have to wait until sunday, then go pick it up myself.

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Yeah I got it, its so cool, I am up to the third badge, damn grass pokemons are hard to beat agaisnt my level 26 Prinlup.

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    They are availible in Singapore now and according to American time,that is 2 days b4!

Getting my copy tmrow!

martijn

HeartGold & Collosseum
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2016
    Got a ROM (English) since I'm in Europe and we're allways (perhaps nearly) last in line (Japan > America > EU) ;)
    It's awesome :)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2008
    I didnt get my copy

hear in india you get everything late .very boring .i finished ruby 5 times till now

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Actually, a lot of North American stores are breaking the street date and releasing it today instead of tomorrow. I'm hoping to go out and get mine later today, but my parents are mean and probably won't take me. Darn living in a rural area. Darn it all! XD

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Due to the store I preordered mine from getting their's two days early, I now have mine. It's pretty sweet, lemme tell you!

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Nope, not yet. I called Target, and they don't have it. (I think they do, but they just don't want to be "breaking" the street date, if you get what i'm saying!)

I'll call Target tommorow to see if they have it in stock at the time i go, if so, i'll go with my mom to pick it up. (wicih is perfect for me, because my mom MUST go to target tommorow, to get stuff for the Golf Outing for the CEF)

Anyhow, I will be getting my copy tommorow!

Max210

Ultimate P\/\/ /\/3|2Z!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2014
    my friend got pearl a few hours ago... he got it at a sears

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Only a few more hours and D/P is mine!

I'm going to be at the store a few minutes before it opens because I'm a loser and I need it. :P

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    I'm showing up at my EB Games when it opens tomorrow. They said they'd have it. Eeeee, can't wait~

Years
    No. Amazon shipped it, but I live overseas on a US air base. The mail has to go to Virginia, and then it has to go though the military mail system. It takes a week at least. The good news is that Super Saver Shipping usually gets here in a week once it ships. Usually. So I could have mine by Friday or Saturday, depending if my mom checks the mail. If worse comes to worse, I get it next Monday. It's better than trying to wait for the BX to get it in and fighting the ten zillion and two rabid children around here. If Pokémon is still extremely popular, I'm not going to see it there for awhile.

I could've sent it fast shipping if I wanted to, but it doesn't matter. It takes a week no matter how fast I send it. So, I always get the cheap shipping if I can.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2007
    I have it reserved at Target. Employees said they'd get in trouble if they broke the street date so =/ ... tomorrow! (or rather today). It opens at 8AM... so I guess 5:23 left for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back