• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone Got a Capture Card

Years
    I dunno if this goes here or anywhere else. Feel free to tell me if I'm in the wrong area.

Does anyone have a capture card on their 3DS? I would like a Battle Video recorded so I can post it on my YouTube channel. I'd be happy to credit you for recording the video and link to whatever website you'd like.

Years
    I don't think this is the right place for this, but I'm new so I'm not sure exactly where it would go either...

I don't have a capture card, but my 3DS is modified for streaming. I've never really played with Battle Videos so I don't know how it works... It's possible for me to view it and record it that way? o:

combuscience

Professor
    Years
    I guess you would have to have it installed for you in Japan or record the screen with a camera. Actually there are several great tutorials about how to do this on YouTube :D

Back