• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone gotten mew yet?

sk8r4life1

ワタシワマネネデ? ??。
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2009
    The other day i finally got a legit mew! It took forever.. but i'm happy with it :D

Has anyone else gotten it yet?

sk8r4life1

ワタシワマネネデ? ??。
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2009
    I've had a Legit mew for quite some time, got lucky someone traded me it for a Japanese Darkrai :P

Yeah.. i actually took the time to catch 1000 freakin pokemon and dump them all onto ranch to get mine XD

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    It is time consuming. I've gotten 100 Pokemon down (into my Ranch), 900 more to go! XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I don't have a Mew on Platinum, and chances are I probably never will. ; ;

If Pokemon Ranch is the only way to get it, theeen it's not happening.

sk8r4life1

ワタシワマネネデ? ??。
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2009
    just a note on getting mew.. you can use more than one D/P game. Me and my friend both sat down in 1 night and half a day and caught enough to get mew ( with two games catching non stop ) XD

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
    I'm going to buy pokemon ranch for my uncle's wii (he lets me and my cousins play)

And I'm going to transfer all the pokemon that I don't want.

I'm not in a rush to get the mew though, so i'll be easy-going

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I have a legit mew I obtained from the GTS in my box. I dont use it though so it just sits there doing nothing.

lurker

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
    i have a none legit one my little brother used an action replay to get, i didn't think they'd ever give it out legitimately

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I am to lazy to get 1,000 in the ranch. I stopped at like 580 and gave up. Then realized I did not get the Phione and yelled profanities....

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Cool im a go buy this Ranch thing for the wii does anyone know the full name of it?

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    i have heaps of legit mews lol including a shiny one i exagerated i only got 3 and a shiny

Last edited:
    Back