• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone have any experience with tattoos?

Years
    The only kind of 'body art' that I'm interested in is battle scars. Never really cared about tattoos and don't have any intention of getting any. Combat wounds on the other hand are great! They can make people look 50% more evil and ****, soooo good.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
    I want to get one, I just don't want to spend the money on it lol. It's against my religion too, but **** it, I see the bible more as guidelines than set in stone rules (even though they kinda are literally set in stone).

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
    I think tattoos are against my religious beliefs. It's weird, since I'm a Shiite, and they are a little more tolerant of tattoos than Sunnis. My parents still disapprove of them, though. I've written in my blog on Bulbagarden how it irks me that Zayn Malik has so many tattoos.

But I don't mind if other people get tattoos. Some people I know have really cool ones.

Last edited:
    Years
    I have a really good question for everybody with experience with tattoos.

I was thinking about after care and obviously there are specifically designed creams and ointments for tattoo care (completely blanked on what they're called) but I've also been thinking about alternative treatments.
    Some types of oils and adhesive treatments on bandages and things make the ink run out of tattoos so you have to be careful. But what about honey? Honey has been used since ancient times to cover wounds to stop infection and resist moisture from entering. There are even honey coated bandages somewhere I believe.
    Do you think honey would be good at keeping your fresh tattoos healthy and maintain the strength of the colours, or would the honey draw the ink out like other forms of moisture as it does so in regular wounds?

Back