• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone have extra Electirizers?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    I am trying to get an Electivire that I've bred myself, and of course that means I have to have an Electirizer. So I look around, and it turns out that Pearl has a 5% chance of getting one on the already painfully annoying Elekid (I spent way too long getting the first Elekid to even show up), and Diamond of course has 50%. I'm wondering if anyone has any lying around, and what they might want for one. I can probably get my hands on some Magby's and get a Magmarizer for anyone that would like one of those in exchange.

Any help I could get would be greatly appreciated. My AIM screen name is "hamster bouquet", and feel free to PM me. I'll be checking on this thread periodically.

Last edited:
    Years
    I have a freshly caught Elekid holding the Electirizer. I can trade you it if you trade me a Magby with the Magmarizer.

Back