• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ANyone Listen to Hip Hop? REAL HipHop...?

Bad N Flewence

Ninjaaaaaa VANISH!!!!
    Years
    And I'll go ahead and repost until I am pointed in the direction where music posts are to be posted...

anyways yes yes...who listend to Hip Hop? Any takers?

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I said Other Entertainment dude...I now use my psychic powers to predict that this will be locked again, or moved...

And you'll prolly be banned if you keep acting, like yourself >_>

Bad N Flewence

Ninjaaaaaa VANISH!!!!
    Years
    fa real? I don't see an "other Entertainment"...if the MODs would MOVE it instead of closing it...stuff like this wouldn't happen now would it?

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Bad N Flewence said:
    fa real? I don't see an "other Entertainment"...if the MODs would MOVE it instead of closing it...stuff like this wouldn't happen now would it?

Well maybe you need to open your eyes.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    For a 20-Year Adult, you really have low conscience.

Didn't they say Other Intertainment in the other thread?
    How come you can't see it? It's as visible as any other forum, and there's the Forum Quick Jump.

Bad N Flewence

Ninjaaaaaa VANISH!!!!
    Years
    I'm far from "gangsta rap" kiddo...and no...he didn't say "Other Intertainment"...nor did he say "other Entertainment"...he said OE...for all I know he coulda been talkin about Old English...

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Bad N Flewence said:
    I'm far from "gangsta rap" kiddo...and no...he didn't say "Other Intertainment"...nor did he say "other Entertainment"...he said OE...for all I know he coulda been talkin about Old English...

Umm....

Dakota said:
    I've officially made it impossible for you to be any dumber

I stand corrected...

Bad N Flewence

Ninjaaaaaa VANISH!!!!
    Years
    it was a joke you tard...god**** you people are STIFF...go get some ****** instead of playin on here all **** day....or go to work..SOMETHIN...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Bad N Flewence said:
    it was a joke you tard...god**** you people are STIFF...go get some ****** istead of playin on here all **** day....or go to work..SOMETHIN...
    *is on lunch break*

And that's one warning for this nice little swear filled post.

Bad N Flewence

Ninjaaaaaa VANISH!!!!
    Years
    how many warnings do I get...so I can press my luck :\...ROFL @ the opposite sex's sex organs being a swear word...children these days...

anyways can we get back on topic kiddies?

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I don't think I've ever seen a thread as far off topic as this one is...:\ And Dakota, I think the sky is the limit as far as how dumb this guy can get....

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I was going to say I like hip-hop but you're one of those people who make it look bad and by making it look bad you make me look bad because I like it.*is ashamed for liking hip-hop*

Bad N Flewence

Ninjaaaaaa VANISH!!!!
    Years
    absol attacker said:
    wow. you're telling us to get lives, but you're on a pokemon forum harassing children for being young. and telling them to have sex.
    the name is Bad N Flewence for a reason...

and how can one make it "look bad" to like HipHop...more then likely half of you listen to the nonsense on the radio...expand ya minds children expand ya minds...

Back