• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone miss me?

ultranerd57

Hello again.
    Years
    No, ah well. Please RMT lightly as I haven't done pokemon in about 2-3 weeks. Oh and it's a Trick Room/ Sandstorm team.

Hippodown@ Leftovers
    Impish
    252hp/ 252def/ 4hp
    -Roar
    -Stealth Rock
    -Earthquake
    -Slack Off

Stealth rock > Ice fang because Donphan has CB.

Bronzong@ Macho Brace
    Relaxed
    252hp/ 160sdef/ 96atk
    -Trick Room
    -Hypnosis
    -Gyro Ball
    -Earthquake

Starts up TR and uses Macho Brace to deliver a "fast" Hypnosis.

Hypno@ Leftovers
    Sassy
    252hp/ 200spdef/ 56def
    Insomnia
    -Wish
    -Reflect
    -Calm Mind
    -Psychic

Wish support.

Donphan@ Choice Band
    Relaxed
    252hp/ 252atk/ 4def
    -Ice shard
    -Earthquake
    -Stone Edge
    -Rapid Spin

Shard > Fang in case TR wears off or I'm out slowed.

Lickilicky@ Leftovers
    Careful
    252hp/ 184atk/ 72sdef
    -Curse
    -Hammer Arm
    -Knock Off
    -Return

No Body Slam because of paralysis and Hammer Arm OHKOs Tyranitar whom will try to take advantage of my sandstorm, besides speed drop FTW.

Regice@ Choice Specs
    Quiet
    252satk/ 252hp/ 4def
    -Ice Beam
    -T-bolt
    -HP Fire
    -Focus Blast

HP Fire for lack off Fire move.

Well there it is hope I'm not too rusty.

Last edited:

Ársa

k.
    Years
    No, ah well. Please RMT lightly as I haven't done pokemon in about 2-3 weeks. Oh and it's a Trick Room/ Sandstorm team.

Hippodown@ Leftovers
    Impish
    252hp/ 252def/ 4hp
    -Roar
    -Stealth Rock
    -EQ
    -Slack Off

Stealth rock > Ice fang because Donphan has CB.

Impish Please.

Bronzong@ Leftovers
    Relaxed
    252 HP, 152 Atk, 98 Sp. Def, 8 Def
    -Trick Room
    -Hypnosis
    -Gyro Ball
    -Earthquake

Starts up TR and uses Macho Brace to deliver a "fast" Hypnosis.

It is already slower than practically anything else anyway, no needn for MB. Gyro Ball and Earthquake because Bronzong hits better Physical.

Hypno@ Leftovers
    Sassy
    252hp/ 200spdef/ 56def
    Insomnia
    -Wish
    -Reflect
    -Calm Mind
    -Psychic

Wish support.

No Idea on Hypno sorry.

Donphan@ Leftovers
    Relaxed
    252hp/ 220 Def/ 36 Atk (Enough to 1HKO Garchomp with Ice Shard)
    -Ice shard
    -EQ
    -Stone Edge
    -Ice Fang / Fire Fang / Thunder Fang

Shard > Fang in case TR wears off or I'm out slowed.

Ok nature considering Trick Room. Consider the other Fangs though.

Lickilicky@ Leftovers
    Careful
    252hp/ 184atk/ 72sdef
    -Curse
    -Hammer Arm
    -Knock Off
    -Return

No Body Slam because of paralysis and Hammer Arm OHKOs Tyranitar whom will try to take advantage of my sandstorm, besides speed drop FTW.

No Idea for this...

Regice@ Choice Specs
    Quiet
    252satk/ 252hp/ 4def
    -Ice Beam
    -T-bolt
    -HP Fire
    -Focus Blast

HP Fire for lack off Fire move.

Regice is a Special Wall... I have no idea what the set is, but it shouldn't be a major Special Attacker.

Well there it is hope I'm not too rusty.

Ok, sorry I don't know some of them, but you have my theories.

Regards,

~T_S

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Why does a pokemon with 33 base speed have a macho brace without Gyro Ball? Erm, Leftovers for obvious reasons.

Donphan and Hippo on the same team is really redundant especially since neither has a CB, despite your comment about Phan holding one.

I'd throw in a fast sweeper, as Bronzong will likely fall quickly with no Lefties recovery and no way to heal, and trick room could blow up in your face.

EDIT: Evilcheese, SR doesn't touch this team, and nobody uses spikes for some reason.

ultranerd57

Hello again.
    Years
    Why does a pokemon with 33 base speed have a macho brace without Gyro Ball? Erm, Leftovers for obvious reasons.

Donphan and Hippo on the same team is really redundant especially since neither has a CB, despite your comment about Phan holding one.

I'd throw in a fast sweeper, as Bronzong will likely fall quickly with no Lefties recovery and no way to heal, and trick room could blow up in your face.

EDIT: Evilcheese, SR doesn't touch this team, and nobody uses spikes for some reason.

Well Macho Brace was to make it slower for Trick room to give it high speed. I didn't give it Gyro Ball because after Trick Room I can't use it.

Well how about taking out Donphan for CBNape?

Who the heck are you?

Well, I'll second Anti-remember, the base attack of Gyro Ball can only reach up to 150. Remember, you can't get any higher than that, no matter if your spd is 0.

I don't think I ever talked to you before I quit.
    Hi I'm Ultranerd. =]

give donphan rapid spin as you have no spinner.

When it's Choice Banded and SR does nothing to me? No I'm sorry it won't work.

Last edited:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    you can use gyro ball whenever... geez, this team is a mess. i'm going to pretend like i didn't see it ...

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Well Macho Brace was to make it slower for Trick room to give it high speed. I didn't give it Gyro Ball because after Trick Room I can't use it.

Does it really matter if it uses trick room second or first? It'll be fast enough without it, and Bronzong doesn't need speed to begin with.

Well how about taking out Donphan for CBNape?

No. Sand Stream and any hit Nape takes will take it out quickly, and it has trouble switching in, and CBers kind of need to do that a lot.

I don't think I ever talked to you before I quit.
    Hi I'm Ultranerd. =]

Hello.

When it's Choice Banded and SR does nothing to me? No I'm sorry it won't work.

Then why is your donphan holding leftovers? :/

Who the heck are you?

Well, I'll second Anti-remember, the base attack of Gyro Ball can only reach up to 150. Remember, you can't get any higher than that, no matter if your spd is 0.

Yeah, which is why I've never understood macho brace in the first place on those walls. It can hurt in the hands of Steelix or Forry, but still not enough IMO.

My real point was that Macho Brace is stupid without Gyro Ball...

Oh, go light on the abbreviations (for the first post I mean). Reading EQ is annoying lol...why? I don't know, I'm just grumpy :0

Sturdy physical walls will have no trouble beating your team to a pulp. and considering Regice is your only decent special attacker and SR and Sand Stream kill it, I'm more in favor of a spinner now.

For the record, I've run Rapid Spin on CB Donphan for years. Or, whenever I use it at least lol

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Wait a minute! I know who you are! You tricked me! Your, um, um...

Anti-Pop in disguise!

Well, Macho is pretty idiotic, while making yourself slower for no reason, well...just no.

Even with the Ball. Forry is already slow enough to do plenty damage.

Anti

return of the king
    Years

Anti-Pop in disguise!

Well, Macho is pretty idiotic, while making yourself slower for no reason, well...just no.

Agreed. Oh, I'm liking the sig...go sims, go sims!

Also, if you meant to CB that Donphan, it needs max Attack...to hit harder :0

ultranerd57

Hello again.
    Years
    Agreed. Oh, I'm liking the sig...go sims, go sims!

Also, if you meant to CB that Donphan, it needs max Attack...to hit harder :0

Wait I thought it was CBed I'll change it and add Rapid Spin.

Yeah, which is why I've never understood macho brace in the first place on those walls. It can hurt in the hands of Steelix or Forry, but still not enough IMO.

My real point was that Macho Brace is stupid without Gyro Ball...

Oh, go light on the abbreviations (for the first post I mean). Reading EQ is annoying lol...why? I don't know, I'm just grumpy :0

Sturdy physical walls will have no trouble beating your team to a pulp. and considering Regice is your only decent special attacker and SR and Sand Stream kill it, I'm more in favor of a spinner now.

For the record, I've run Rapid Spin on CB Donphan for years. Or, whenever I use it at least lol

Alright sorry 'bout that I'll change that too.

Anti-Pop in disguise!

Um .... no. I'm just some random player who was on this site for awhile, then got bored, and has now returned for lack of finding anything else.

Last edited:
    Back