• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Anyone need Zacian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    I've got Pokémon Sword & Shield and I've been completing both games and transferring Zacian, Zamazenta and Eternatus to Pokémon Home before resetting the game and getting more.

If anyone needs Zacian or Eternatus and has something equally rare from other Pokémon games to trade for them please let me know.

I can also farm Zamazenta but I'm already doing a run for someone so it might be a few days before I can get around to farming another.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2023
    I need a zacian will you take a mewtwo or meltan I also have a couple shinies also have Articuno Zapdos and moltres

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2020
    Lot of shinies of your choice. Mewtwo or zapdos or suicine or stakataka or poipole.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back