• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen anyone seen this before

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
  • i read that there is some cheat/code that can take u to some place at the elite 4. it goes somthing like this if turn some code on u go to the second last elite 4 dude. but u see an extra door so ya go in the door and you can catch all the pokemon there. it is so weird

zsun_44

Just a member
    Years
  • i bet thats nothing but a rumour, i dont think such thing is even programmed into the game.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • how are we nerds clockstopper.just because i wear braces and wear my hair up high.i also wear glasses that are big. i also talk funny. how does this make me a nerd.

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    GlockStopper said:
    why dont u nerds just let some idiot belive that? it would be funny. stop saying its a rumor so losers like u will belive it and go on and on about it

Either stop being mean to people or leave these boards forever.

Actually, I have been thinking about this lately, and I remember hearing about this sort of thing in red and blue versions a long time ago. It was just a rumor on those games, because you had to beat the Elite 4 100 times in a row or something like that, well long story shortened...my friend tried it, and it didnt work, so I dont think it will work on Ru/Sa

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • yes thats it i forgot to add the part about the elite4 100 times.that was another cheat about it.

who ever made this cheat should be sad.

Back