• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Anyone up for a project?

Would you help?

• I would love to!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks.

• Why would anyone help you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2014
    Hey guys! I have been wanting to make a Pokémon hack or Pokémon-like game for a month now.... I just don't know where to start or how to get started. I can make tile sets and music, maybe even a few fakemon. I am looking for someone to partner with to make this game. I have a story line and a huge idea for an iOS app. Message me on skype if you are interested :) Skype: lilsam138

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    Well, I could help you if you liked, although my main program use is RPG VX Ace. I great at eventing, and I could map but it's not at an expert level.My scripting needs work through.Also you should have posted this in the Game Development section to get better feedback. :D

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Hey there friend, if you're looking for help with building a ROM Hacking team/ROM Hack then check out our Emulation & Rom Hacking forums! Threads such as these don't belong here, unfortunately.

If you have any questions regarding ROM Hacking & Emulation then feel free to shoot karatekid552 or DrFuji a PM. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to help you out. C:

Good luck with your project!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back