• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone want an adamant stufful with Ice or thunder punch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2017
    Hi! New user here. Not sure if anyone is interested, but I have about a box worth of adamant stufful with thunder punch and ice punch (had to breed a perfect adamant smeargle, then S.O.S. battle chain other smeargle in congruence with a golem with thunder punch and crabominable with ice punch to then breed said smeargle just to get this) Theyve all got between 2-4 perfect ivs. If anyone's interested just let me know.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Hi! New user here. Not sure if anyone is interested, but I have about a box worth of adamant stufful with thunder punch and ice punch (had to breed a perfect adamant smeargle, then S.O.S. battle chain other smeargle in congruence with a golem with thunder punch and crabominable with ice punch to then breed said smeargle just to get this) Theyve all got between 2-4 perfect ivs. If anyone's interested just let me know.

I would love one, preferably with 4 ivs but any is fine

Years
  • Hi! New user here. Not sure if anyone is interested, but I have about a box worth of adamant stufful with thunder punch and ice punch (had to breed a perfect adamant smeargle, then S.O.S. battle chain other smeargle in congruence with a golem with thunder punch and crabominable with ice punch to then breed said smeargle just to get this) Theyve all got between 2-4 perfect ivs. If anyone's interested just let me know.

I would also really love to have one, dont have much to offer though....

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2017
    I've got a few with 4 ivs, no worries. And ya, I mean, I'd prefer something competitive, but I'm totally cool giving them away too if you don't have much. Literally have dozens of them, lol. Just message me when you want to trade.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back