• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone want to design Fakémon?

Years
  • Anyone want to help design Fakémon for my Fangame? Rewards are still being determined. If you want to make a sprite, I really want it to be animated. If it isn't animated, I'll give you credit in my game anyway, BUT if it is, I'll let you put any Fakémon you want in the game, it can only have one evolution, and I'll choose where it goes (must be animated as well). If you make 5 animated for me, I'll let you make 3 Fakémon (must be animated) for my game with a second evolution. If you make 10 animated, I'll let you make 7 Fakémon (must be animated) with a third evolution. If you make 15 (must be animated), I'll let you design 10 Fakémon AND a Mythical Pokémon (all must be animated) for the game! If you design 20 Fakémon animated, I'll give you the debugged version of the game for FREE (you can teleport anywhere, get anything instantly, etc.) along with the ability to design 20 Fakémon for my game, along with the ability to make 3 MYTHICAL POKéMON! 30 FAKéMON (must be animated), you design A LEGENDARY, 30 FAKéMON, 5 MYTHICALS, AND YOU GET THE DEBUGGED GAME (you can do literally anything you want)!

(The game isn't even close to being finished, please keep in mind. Release date TBD. There are two parts to the game. 1 in the Seizon Region and 1 in the Nanimo Region. The Seizon region has 0 Fakémon, but the Nanimo region has nothing but Fakémon. If you make these sprites, they will be in the second half of the game)

P.S. the sprites must be good!

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    You should probably outline a little bit about what kind of fakemon you're looking for. Regions tend to work off of a formula, (starters / generic bird / generic electric mouse / pseudo-legend / etc) and while you're obviously not required to follow that, it might be a good idea to give any prospective spriters some direction. Do you already have ideas of certain fakemon you want design-wise? How much creative liberty does the artist have?

Give us a little more information please! :)

Years
  • I've changed my mind about something earlier. I'm gonna say to anyone completely forget this thread. I'll make other threads to design Fakémon I wish. Forget this thread.

Back