• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone want to trade?

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    Cool, your Movie Darkrai looks fine. I have those pokemon ready so whenever your ready to trade just PM me or post here. Also I can put a water stone on the staryu for when you feel like evolving it. Thanks :)

i have water stones i believe, so dont worry about that. ill be online soon with darkrai :)

I have a Latias and Tauros I could offer. I'm interested in your Deoxys. I also have bagon and chinchou, if you still need them.

So far i havent recieved bagon and chincou, so i guess until that other guy comes back the deal is still on, so i dont mind doing latias bagon chinchou and tauros. for deoxys

I've Latias, Tauros and Bagon with egg moves (Dragon Rush, Crunch).
    What could you offer?^^

(Or if I could get you a Latios too, would you change them for Lugia? *__* I need Lugia so much ;_; )

well if the above guy gives me the first three, the only real one i would want from your list would be latios, if you could give me soul dew while you are at it i would give you lugia

Latiasfor heatran lv 96 and up

well it looks like im getting latias already, but if i dont i will do your trade, unless you could better it somehow

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    i WILL do a trade with you if you sent me that shiny latios and a non shiny latias, you can then have heatran (give me an hour or so to level it up). and ill send you a level 100 blaziken aswell

EDIT:

actually the 3 people offering latias, can i have a look at each of them? like post there nature, level, etc etc on here and i pick one :)

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    a copier?

i could clone it if you really wanted me to, then i send you it back.

Hmmm...would you mind cloning three pokemon of mine? Deej normally does it for me but hes gone awol. You'd be welcome to keep some copies of them and they're pretty damn good. PM me if you can clone them.

P.S. Ready to trade yet?

Last edited:

Drapion

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    Squirtle, Charmander, Torchic, treeko for a level 56 Articuno?

Drapion

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    Would you do squirtle for either a level 54 Fearow, 52 Golduck, 48 Steelix or 44 Mr Mime?

You can see i love Squirtle XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    yes i see xD

er mr mime for squirtle would be quite interesting. i can do that but im just about to do loads of trades with someone else, gimme 20 miniutes or so :P

Drapion

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    Ok thanks a bunch :)

I'll add you, my friend code is in my sig, just post when you're ready.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    hey dude your movie darkrai is UT???

and let me know date and nature =)

untouched since i got it :P.... i am not to sure about before hand though, its at level 50.

quirky nature

Pokemon Movie 07

item: Enigma Berry

moveset:
    spacial rend
    nightmare
    hypnosis
    Roar of time

level 50, caught in cherish ball, (so it hasnt learn dark void yet, so dont worry about not having that)

its OT and name are both in japanese letters, but its ID is 07147

it has classic ribbon to stop GTS trading

copied and pasted from previous page, im on wifi now in the lobby so i cant really check its data :P

cheves92

Events Collector
    Years
    untouched since i got it :P.... i am not to sure about before hand though, its at level 50.

quirky nature

Pokemon Movie 07

item: Enigma Berry

moveset:
    spacial rend
    nightmare
    hypnosis
    Roar of time

level 50, caught in cherish ball, (so it hasnt learn dark void yet, so dont worry about not having that)

its OT and name are both in japanese letters, but its ID is 07147

it has classic ribbon to stop GTS trading

copied and pasted from previous page, im on wifi now in the lobby so i cant really check its data :P

thanks but i already have one =)

see ya.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    ok im magrating them right now

im on wifi now
    fillllllllllllllllllller

Last edited: