• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone watch Zatchbell?

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    meh, Konjiki no Gash Bell is pretty good, though the art looks a bit lesser than most of the stuff i've seen, meh. still catch up with it

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Konjiki No gash Is my second favoritest anime in the world..so yes,I watch it.

Tio pwns all of you just in case you didn't know XD

Last edited:
    Years
    I watch it every week, even filler episodes like last nights. I'm just hopeing that Viz will release it unedited so I can hear Folgore's song as it was meant to be. It would be a hoot to hear Zatch, Suzy and the teacher's wife singing and dancing to a song about groping.:cheeky:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Yeah, I've caught it on cartoon network a few times while I was in PA when my laptop broke. I really like the simple animation (not really a fan of fancy animation like CCS) That show is one of the few I've tried to dvr before my parents said we were running out of space.

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    I do, I watch it every week, and have only missed a few episodes. It's one of my favorite animes, and I recomend it for anyone who's looking for a less compilcated anime. ^_~

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
    Years
    Cool Cool...Actually....I don;t really watch Zatch bell...
    i watch...GASH BELL ...LoL..THe japanese version...Gash sounds cuter and as he is suppose to be...And japanese version has alot less cut and sensored parts...

Feyral

Watcher of Wolves
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2006
    I watch it every now and again but I work alot so I don't see much. I like some of the momodo's though, especially the little one the blonde haired rich girl totes around. He's pretty cool.

DarkClown

Years
    In Japanese it is actually called a Demon it is a Demon in a human body...The english trans isn't very good....That's why they call it momodo...I think it is also because it is for kids...So demons will make them cry....So thats what I think....

Anywayz...Epi4 SO SAD!!

Furea-chan

Sleep
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    OMG!I love Zatch Bell it's sucha good show, my fav character is most defeintally Zatch, Zatch is soooo kawaii

DarkClown

Years
    LoLz...The english version really isn't that good...Gash sounds like a 10year old guy...
    But in jap version he sounds lyk a 4 year old cute lil dude

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    This show is my life. :3 Cause of Kiyomaro. >D

Yes. I watch it everyday/weekend. Download music... previews for the movies. An over flowing PB album of Kiyoness. XD

I love the show.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    I watch it when I can, It's a pretty good show^^ Zatch is really kawaii with his little boxy dude X3~
    ~Mandy

Back