• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] AppleCode's Collected Fan Arts

AppleCode

AppleCode
Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2024
    Hey guys! I've had some of my subscribers send in fan arts of me so I decided that I would share them with the community! They are some really awesome people that I give full credit to for the creation of these pieces of art. If posting these pieces of art as they come in is something that you guys would like me to continue doing just let me know! Anyway, have an awesome day, and I hope you enjoy the awesome work that these young artists have done :)

Attachments

• AppleCode's Collected Fan Arts
      1st Fan Art.jpg
      102 KB · Views: 3
      CSAnL7hWIAAzt4y.jpg-large.jpeg
      101.9 KB · Views: 3
      CVL6QuQWoAANDfW.jpg-large.jpeg
      119.3 KB · Views: 3
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Usually, in A&D, we're pretty strict on the matter of posting someone else's art. Galleries are meant to be exclusive to the OP and that's it. But, because this is a really nice gesture and you're trying to bring attention to these artists who were nice enough to make these for you, I'll make an allowance. Can you just list the names of the artists and give them proper credit? I know you said their not yours and all but mentioning the artist's names would be really nice! :)

boboho

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2015
    My knowledge of Pokemon intensified after joining this forum

Back