• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*\\April Contest//* Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    yes i agree with allstories, not many people actually know what pixel art means. only three proper entries i've noticed so far are actual pixelart, on my own opinion of course

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I'm pretty sure me and Castiboy have the only truly valid pixel art. Li-Kero is pretty close, though. At least he's on the right track.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    I've started working on an entry. I'm less than halfway done, though.

I have an idea for the next contest's theme: No Pokemon, real or fake. That would stop people from submitting Pokemon sprite fusions.

And shouldn't fusions be disqualified unless you made both sprites/pixel arts you're fusing? It should be considered stealing, since fusions aren't creating sprites or pixel art, it's just combining ones that were already made by someone else. It would be like if my entry was the head from Allstories' Mario put over the head of Castiboy's ghost.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    Well I have entered mine. I'm sure it's going to get a higher rating then my last entry, last month. This is the first time I didn't use sprites.. well this is only my second time entering one.....

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    i dont think im gonna get a good judge on mine now becasue oof alstories if he didnt say anything to mine i would of had a chance, ill probly get last now

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Yep, I'm totally out to get you. My words turn works of art into garbage. >:D

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    I submitted mine. I am never going to make anything that requires a background ever again.

Shadow Grovyle

Grovyle's Shadow
    Years
    jedite1000 said:
    i dont think im gonna get a good judge on mine now becasue oof alstories if he didnt say anything to mine i would of had a chance, ill probly get last now

I feel the same way, too. Now none has a chance exept castiboy and allstoires, why would any other person bother entering now?

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Shadow Grovyle said:
    I feel the same way, too. Now none has a chance exept castiboy and allstoires, why would any other person bother entering now?

For fun? And you spelled "again" wrong in your signature's banner.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Shadow Grovyle said:
    Thats one reason, but they won't get a good judge.

Then just take Allstorie's advice and use it to make a better one. Listen to him, he knows what he's talking about.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Lemme get this straight? you whiney fools are blaming Allstories because your entries lack any real skill?

This sickens me, Allstories here is right, he has my full support.

Years
    seriously, people look it up! allsotries not lying when he said look it up i did at www.wikipedia.org and it said the exact same thing allstories explained when he said what pixel art means!

signomi: awesome dog, good inspiration to, my old dog used to do that, its so kawaii and i'm having trouble finding a new judge.

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    Well, I never thought I could make a "Pixel Art" thingy. 'm surprised on what it came out like. I'm happy I entered. I life everyone's. Signomi's dog is awesome.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    I know. What does everyone think of the Treecko?
    *\\April Contest//* Discussion Thread

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Silon, your treeko is great. Angel of Darkness, your art looks to me like it was drawn freehand for some reason.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back