• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

April Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    I think I saw in a store a cereal called Drummer O's and it reminded me of Matt somehow xD

Ever think of changing your name Matt?

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    Dr.Linoone said:
    O.o, yeah, you're right, we gave that up cause rainy days kept deforming it until one day it started to rip XD, took a long time to get it off o.o

Getting it off's almost as bad. If it's old wallpaper when you rip it off it leaves the underside on the ceiling. We had to sparay it with a water spray bottle & then scrape it off with a chisel.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Rock Lee said:
    I think I saw in a store a cereal called Drummer O's and it reminded me of Matt somehow xD

Ever think of changing your name Matt?

Yes.

Kylie-chan said:
    XD That does remind me of Matt. I would have asked my mother to buy it just for that link to PC =x

How nice of you.

Digital Mage said:
    Drummer O's! I've got to buy some of that.

Why would that be? So you can insult my display name?

Linoone

MCFRY! you are terminated! o!o
    Years
    Digital Mage said:
    Getting it off's almost as bad. If it's old wallpaper when you rip it off it leaves the underside on the ceiling. We had to sparay it with a water spray bottle & then scrape it off with a chisel.
    yeah, my parents had to cover the ceiling with cement and had to paint it again, the most retarded investment in my hapuse since that bathub vibration thing that no one uses XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    ...yay? O_o; Well, could you at least try and cheer up? It's not like I was making fun of you or anything. Sorry if you took offence <<;

People seem to have an immensly great time by disrespecting my name.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Oh, well, sorry x.x; I know how making fun of something about you you're not in a position to change can annoy you. But I wasn't making fun of your name, honestly o_o; There's nothing odd about it, so why do people tease you about it, anyway...?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back