• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AR codes for XD

dandude55555

Master of All Pok?mon
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    Please don't flame me and call me a cheater but since codejunkies ignores the GC and doesn't have squat for XD, I was wondering if any good hackers could make codes like Inf. Health, Inf. Master Balls, and Inf. Rare Candies. If anyone could do that it would be really awesome! Thanks in advance!!!!!:D

Plasama546

Completely INsaNE *~*
    Years
    Well, not exactyl. If either, A. you have already beaten the game and just want to have fun or B. No matter how hard you try you cant progress, then I think its fine. (Please make codes!!!!)

Inugami

Years
    Dandude55555 please dont double post. Edit button is there for your use.
    And hitme2k5, that didn't really help. So thats related to spam, and thats going the wrong place

!~XxXxCaRlOsxXxX~!

dandude55555

Master of All Pok?mon
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    Who cares if I double posted that one time and that was not spam that he posted. No offense and also can I be on your friends list?:D

Back