• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arcanine or Ninetales?

Arcanine or Ninetales?

• Arcanine

Votes: 39 60.9%
  • Ninetales

Votes: 25 39.1%

• Total voters
    Years
    I voted Arcanine simply beacuse it's design is better. It has better stats and there are way too many nine tailed foxes around.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
    The one and only elegant Ninetales for me. I love elegant Pokemons the most and Ninetails is one of the few. ;)

Garde

Fallen Angel
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2015
    Ninetales by far. It's beautiful, intelligent, and has an awesome design and backstory. The original created from nine wizards when they fused, and able to live for a thousand years? Psychic illusion powers and the power to curse? It's an amazing Pokemon. Plus, it's prevo is so much cuter than Growlithe. I like Arcanine, but for me it's not even close.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    I like both of these pokemon but I'm going to have to go with Arcanine because it looks cooler in my opinion.
    Arcanine or Ninetales?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Ninetales is my second favourite fire type, so yeah...

I also like how it can live for upto a thousand years and if you grab one of it's tails your given a 1000-year curse.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    I'm gonna have to say Arcanine... I like them both a lot, but ninetails just seems more... feminie, and fragile looking... ya know? :/ Arcanine always looks ready for battle~!

Gero50

闇の下呂
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    My vote goes for Ninetales. I always liked it not only for its power but I like its design particularly ts tails.

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
    I vote Arcanine.
    He just looks too cool...
    I actually thought Arcanine was a legendary when I was 7. :P

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Ninetales!
    Who can resist a graceful looking Pokemon?
    With Energy Ball, Hypnosis and things~
    &. I always loved Vulpix since young, and Vulpix is my top favourite Pokemon even up to these days~ .
    (And Ninetales' got a new ability in gen 5 that is going to make her more competitive!)

Back