• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arcanineflame's Blazing Trade Shop With Iv'd, Shinies, Giveaways And Much More!

What do you think of my thread?

• Awesome thread!

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Quite nice!

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Just average....

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Not so great....

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Jeez arcanine, Your thread sucks!

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Welcome everyone to my trade shop. Trade fair, be polite, and we shall all get along. Now on to the trading!!!!

In my trade shop there shall be some rules and policies. This will make this shop an easier place for you and for me, so please follow them!!

1. There shall be very few cloned pokes; I hope that you are ok with that!!
    2. Please be patient and respectful, as all other members I to have a life =)
    3. Absolutely no hacks, if I trade you a hack, please know it was an accident and notify me ASAP and I will trade back
    4. I request you use the forms, I find them easier to see!
    5. Keep the WiFi stuff in side VM's, if you would like to SCHEDULE a trade then use PM
    6. Do not expect me to know your friend code(unless it's in sig or trainer title, at that time please tell me), I delete all friend codes unless they are on my white list or I expect more trades from them.

Note: Please use the trading form! No one has used it yet! It is much easier for me! :)
    Trading Form:
    Name:
    Pokemon Wanted:
    Pokemon Type(Shiny, Shiny Legend, ETC.):
    Pokemon Offering:
    Pokedex #(For Pokemon Offered):
    Level(I can Level it Up for you):
    Needed By:
    Friend Code:
    How To Contact You:

Current orders:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Finished orders:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Legendaries:

Spoiler:

Breeding Section:

Starters:
    Spoiler:

Non-starters:

Spoiler:

This is my best poke, So high offers please! For the people that want this, I will not let it go easily!! Sorry!

ARREN'S manaphy!!!:timid/hydration @ lefovers
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    energy ball/water pulse/aqua ring/Toxic(can change upon request)
    comes at level 100 ev trained:80hp/252 sp.attack/176 speed

Need items? Maybe a masterball? Interested in a couple of Ev training items? Or maybe a few shinies? Visit this trade thread: CLICK HERE

Last edited:

banifaco

Vaporeon ftw
    Years
    I have a garchomp you could have! congrats on your new thread btw ^^

EDIT: I also have a magmortar, just pm me when you want to trade :)

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
    Years
    Try making things centered it might look better =) =)
    Anyway can I have stats on Metagross and ditto shinies =)
    Thanks~

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
    Years
    Okay So CMT my thread for ditto and for Metagross, but can I check its summary during trade first? Cuz theres been a hacked metagross going around >.>

Years
    I hope this is not to much:

#251, 10 ANIV Celebi
    Level 70
    Lax, Capable of Taking Hits
    Natural Cure
    220HP/148Atk/179Def/156SpAtk/144SpDef/153Spd
    Moveset: AncientPower, Future Sight, Baton Pass, Perish Song
    ID No. 00010
    Received September 13, 2007 and also:

037 Japanese Vulpix, Level 24 Female, Hardy

I hope this is not to much, oh yeah and can you clone and give two copies back of each?????

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
    Years
    Yup sure btw your spoiler in the Credits section isnt working because you need to have the ending/beginning like this:
    Remove star
    [*spoiler][*SIZE="whatever size"]Text [*/SIZE][/spoiler]
    Currently you have the incorrect one of:
    [spoiler[*SIZE="WHATEVERSIZE IS"]] Text[[/size]/spoiler]

Years
    Okay thanks mistress rose!!!! :) By the way everyone here, I have a couple of legends (almost all :P) and a couple a starters (almost all again :P), but have not posted. If any body is interested, please post!!!

Guitarstar76

Breeder/Pokecatcher
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2011
    I will give you either a shiny tentacool or shiny machop for the shiny horsea

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    Interested in Auro Mew and Distant Land Lugia, isnt distant land migrated though?
    Anyway CMT please =)

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    Yes for Auro Mew =)
    Is there anything else you like from my thread as I'm interested in some other things too

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    what?
    I dont have latios?
    I dont understand what you are asking >.>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back