• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Arceus Codes! Get ´em while they are still fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    What´s up nerds, I´m the Renegade Cactus, but you can call me whatever you want!

So, I guess most of you posess a Pokémon game? Like X/Y and ORAS? Great!
    I would also guess that the majority of you went to GameStop when they gave out Arceus codes.
    BUT! For those of you who haven´t, you´re in luck!

Me and some friends got more than one, and I still have 5 somewhere around (After getting mine, of course).
    Originally I planned a giveaway on my Youtube Channel, but to do so you´d need an audience, right?
    So, I will give them away here. I won´t do anything like tell you to watch my videos, subscribe, whatever, I just want you to reply here,
    and tell me your favorite and least favorite legendary. It´s that simple. First 5 people will receive a code via PM. (Redeemable until 31st of Octobre!)

By the way, mine are Lugia (freaking awesome), and Arceus (hate it!).

I´m the Renegade Cactus and I gotta run! (Best regards from a future Youtube star! .... most likely!.... maybe...)

Update:
    All the codes have been given away.
    I am terribly sorry to the ones who should have gotten one. I really did not think about a region lock...

UPDATE 2
    Aaaalright, guys!
    I got 5 more codes for you! (EU codes, mind you)
    By courtesy of the german Youtube channel Melanie. IXV (I am not allowed to link it, as far as I know)!

So, same rules: Tell me your favorite and least favorite legendary Pokémon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2017
    Favortie is and will always be Mew <(^-^<)
    Least favorite is Moltres (it reminds me of a rubber chicken on fire...still cool tho)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    Aaaaaaand with that we have our 5 winners!

Thanks dargolord, Jsin76, khaos_hero, Night☆Corpse, and Arejay for stopping by.
    Hope you enjoy your "Gods".
    By the way, Tornadus, Landorus and Thundurus are strange as hell as well... (Landorus reminds me of Dr. Robotnik...)

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2016
    My code won't work says it can't be used in this game. Dunno what that means but feel free to give my code to someone else

The code is valid thought I'd meant ion that. Just won't let me use it

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    "Stupid is as stupid does"

Guys, I am terribly sorry, I did not think about the possibility of a region lock for the codes...
    So, yes, it seems they are for europe only.
    Again, very sorry. :/

I will think of something for everyone who couldn´t redeem the code.
    So, Arejay and Night Corpse, did yours work?

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2017
    If there is still a code going (region locked to Europe or whatever)... Favourite is Mew because it's so cute, least favourite is probably Darkrai because I've never liked it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    Ok, ok, ok, let´s try this again!

Boynsy, feniter91, are you guys from the EU?

Arejay, Night Corpse, Khalos_Hero, Jsin76, do you guys play Pokémon TCG Online?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    my favourite is suicune.
    my least favourite is zygarde. it is wierd.

i am form a europe.
    am i too late?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2016
    Liked: Suicune > I Love Dogs, Color Blue and Water.
    Disliked: Deoxys > Idk why. He looks weird.

If you still happen to have the code. Can I have one?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back