• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arceus Revealed

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
  • Arceus Revealed

https://pokebeach.com/#arceus-officially-in-movie-12-foreshadowing-calendar

Story:

Pokebeach.com said:
    A new photo has emerged of a calendar featuring the Diamond and Pearl movie trilogy, obviously using artwork from the 10th, 11th, and 12th movies. Click the thumbnail of the calendar to the right for a much larger photo. On it are the names of the major Pokemon in each of the movies, with every name having certain letters in bold. What letters are they? S-R-C-E-U-R-A-A-R.

Rearranging the letters gives you the name "ARRCEAUS." However, why is there an additional A and R in the name? Is it to confuse people trying to decipher the calendar? Wait a second... one of the "A" and one of the "R" are in yellow, while all the other letters are in red. Are we supposed to exclude those? Let's see what happens... "ARCEUS" is spelled! Obviously, the calendar is foreshadowing that Arceus will be in the 12th Pokemon movie.

Thanks go to Heerosferret and Frugrow for finding the image, and Skitty for initially scanning it!!

Credit to Water Pokemon Master for the story.

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Gizamimi Pichu? Sounds cool.

This is great. Finally the Sugimori art will be out soon.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Oh wow, that's really cool! Although, I hope "Arrceaus" isn't it's official name, I used to writing Arceus now XD Although, it helps me on how the name should be pronounced, everytime I say "Arceus" I say it differently each time. I can't wait for the 12th movie!

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • WPM edited his story with a better explanation. Since one of the "A's" and one of the "R's" are yellow, those might be meant to be excluded.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Or maybe they actually are in the Japanese spelling of the word.

What about Cresselia? Raikou? Ho-oh? They havn't been used in a movie.

They have had anime appearances though. Ho oh was in the Mew/Lucario as a mew though.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Darn, beat me to it X_X
    Thanks to Heerosferret and Pokebeach, we know all 'bout this now.
    Xous is pleased, too (XD)
    Now, where is the art?

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
  • I agree, but part of me is wondering if it may just be the Pikachu short or something? :/ I am I know its early, but they revealed Arceus already and I wonder what role Heatran can actually play in the movie.

I highly doubt that it'll be in the short. besides they kind of randomly threw Regigigas into the Giratine movie.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Well, Kyogre and Regigigas dis hardly anything, some maybe that's what Heatran will do, too :/

WPM edited his story with a better explanation. Since one of the "A's" and one of the "R's" are yellow, those might be meant to be excluded.

Oh, that's a good explanation!

Years
  • "AR"
    Action Replay.
    Lol
    I know this sounds wacky, but I'm predicting a shiny Arceus here (Although that "Golden Light" had some white in it, so I'm probably wrong)

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Heatran will probably(most likely) be minor like Kyogre and Regigigas.

Back