• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arceus

Willbey

Steel drums rock!
    Years
    Ok, this is not a a thread for arceus fighting, it's about something else. Don't call arceus an uber here, ok? It' not the right place.
    So. What do you think Arceus looks like?

I think the best arceus is the arceus with ghost plate. It Looks all good with these cool eyes and the big 'circle' on it's back. Great colours on it's body, too!​

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Arceus

I think arceus looks like that, cause it does!
    Arceus without a plate is what pure arceus would look like, if that's what you meant
    But yeah, this is more suited to pokemon general
    *Reports*

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Arceus is a made up creature, so I don't think like it looks like anything except for looking like itself.
    Well simply, Arceus looks like...well....Arceus..XD

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Arceus is arceus....

he looks like an arceus!

really, he is sort of made up. so there is no creature alive that looks like him

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    I don't understand the reason for this thread. Do you mean what form of Arceus you like the best or what you think Arceus looks like in general?

If your asking what you like best then I like the ??? plate better.

Back