• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Archanine Pack/Rapidash Herd RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    I stared at the two for a while, then fell asleep, putting my head on Ember's body. She fell asleep with me, and I smiled. Later I would ask Ember something very important...

Years
    "the name's Eclipse" I said, clicking the blades on my tail together, a signal for the basilisk to take off... perferably, no unneeded deaths would be caused today...

OOC: okay, Raichu master, I apologise for what I said earlier. I was in a extremly bad mood, and it was very wrong of me to take it out on you. so, again, I apologise.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: What are you talking about? You insulted me? What did you say? Cause I really don't remember being upset with you.

IC: "Go ahead and try and take a bite out of me. I'm immortal, so says the fates, my only weakness, is for people I love to get killed. And then I temperarily become un-immortal until I deal with the loss of a love one." I said happily. "I saw you made friends with a Basilisk. I saw you when I was with the fates." I said smiling. "That's a rare gift to make friends with one of those!" I said really interested in it. "How did you befriend it?"

Years
    OOC: O_O;.... okay, it's evidint my partial-photograpic memory is working overtime... I belive I went off on you a few pages back...

IC: "I found the egg when I went off to the lab about 60 miles off the coast... I'm not sure why it identified me as a friend, but i don't mind" I said

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    I raced to the den along with Volcano. I didn't like the sound of the word 'Basilisk' one bit...

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    I looked at Flame curiously. I turned around about to walk towards him when I felt something on my back. The I felt pain. I was lifted into the air. I looked up and there was a Flygon holding me, with his claws in my back. I wiggled my leg, and whined but he started to fly away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back