• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Archeus code and event pokemon for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2017
    Hi everyone, I have an extra Archeus code that i cannot redeam and was wandering if anyone is interested in it. Id like to trade for one of the following: Hoopa, Jirachi or Diancie. Ill give the code in good faith to make sure you can redeem it and then we can make the trade, i trust the members here are honest. I am trying to complete my pokedex and I am really close, 693 total caught, and i really want to finish it
    I have other event pokemon to trade for the above three as well. Please see the following:
    Shiny event Yveltal
    Shiny event Xerneas
    Event Celebi
    Event Shaymin
    Other Event Archeus
    Event Mew
    Event Manaphy

My friend code is: 1178-0855-4906
    Thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017
    Hi everyone, I have an extra Archeus code that i cannot redeam and was wandering if anyone is interested in it. Id like to trade for one of the following: Hoopa, Jirachi or Diancie. Ill give the code in good faith to make sure you can redeem it and then we can make the trade, i trust the members here are honest. I am trying to complete my pokedex and I am really close, 693 total caught, and i really want to finish it
    I have other event pokemon to trade for the above three as well. Please see the following:
    Shiny event Yveltal
    Shiny event Xerneas
    Event Celebi
    Event Shaymin
    Other Event Archeus
    Event Mew
    Event Manaphy

My friend code is: 1178-0855-4906
    Thanks in advance

I can give you a diancie for the celebi

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2017
    Sounds good just add me (or i can add you) and we can trade them. Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back