• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arctic Wish's Newest and Latest sprite creations

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Arctic Wish here with new and sprites! Okay, the first 4 are ST. Patrick day styled pokemon. I was a little bit lazy to recolor the oulines on the last 3. The next ones are me in Team Magma and Team Aqua uniform. Personally I like both of them. Well anyways please review.

Arctic Wish's Newest and Latest sprite creations

P.S. Did you notice the sprite section is flodded with Adoptions and request threads? >.>

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Arctic Wish said:
    P.S. Did you notice the sprite section is flodded with Adoptions and request threads? >.>

*hails Artic Wish*

I just dont close them because there's nothing wrong with those adoptions... EXCEPT that they ARE annoying... Where are all the "Rate Them" Threads? I just see "Request Them" ones~ -_-;;

Anyway, to the Green Pok?mon... try recoloring the outlines, a better impression may get out from them... Anyway, just plain recolors~ =P

The Trainers... AH, The Trainers... Very Nice, I must say... I, personally, dont like Team Magma/Aqua outfits in anyway, but those are very nice~
    Ya should try changing the thing on the head... like, putting a Bandana for Aqua and a Hat for Magma? Just be original~

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Castrainer said:
    *hails Artic Wish*

I just dont close them because there's nothing wrong with those adoptions... EXCEPT that they ARE annoying... Where are all the "Rate Them" Threads? I just see "Request Them" ones~ -_-;;
    Well finally! A person who agrees with me. Yes they are somewhat annoying AND some spriters (like me) now have nothing to rate. Bring the "Rate them" Back! XD

Castrainer said:
    Anyway, to the Green Pok?mon... try recoloring the outlines, a better impression may get out from them... Anyway, just plain recolors~ =P
    Yes, I'll try to recolor the oulines later today, well...once I get out of this lazyness mood! XP

Castrainer said:
    The Trainers... AH, The Trainers... Very Nice, I must say... I, personally, dont like Team Magma/Aqua outfits in anyway, but those are very nice~
    Ya should try changing the thing on the head... like, putting a Bandana for Aqua and a Hat for Magma? Just be original~

Thanks, meh, i'll give my sprite a bandana and see how that comes out. I'll keep the hat for magma. No way my trainer sprite is getting hooded. It won't come out right.

Well anyways thanks for your comments. I really apprecate them. :P

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
    betabytes said:
    Liek, O/\/\g u gott4 re3D teh gudieCAREFUl1y and tehn OMG LIEK I AM R0XX0RZ ya anD ify 0u turn into teh reTARDED u gota go 2 MY WEBP4GE LOLLOLOL!!111~11 ad check 4 warez n stfuu. if u r a n00b go2HELL LOLLOLOlROFLMFAO11!!!11!!!! a/s/l pos gtg n00b suxx0rz ur b0xx0rz OLOOOLOLLLL HELP HELP HELP 1337133713371337
    WTH? Why are you SPAMming? To get attention? Please, don't spam these forums agian. *Reports*

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    betabytes said:
    Liek, O/\/\g u gott4 re3D teh gudieCAREFUl1y and tehn OMG LIEK I AM R0XX0RZ ya anD ify 0u turn into teh reTARDED u gota go 2 MY WEBP4GE LOLLOLOL!!111~11 ad check 4 warez n stfuu. if u r a n00b go2HELL LOLLOLOlROFLMFAO11!!!11!!!! a/s/l pos gtg n00b suxx0rz ur b0xx0rz OLOOOLOLLLL HELP HELP HELP 1337133713371337

Spammer... Ya know a good one to annoy? Yarself~
    I'll give ya this warning, and if ya spam again, who knows what awaits ya...

EDIT- Okay... I think ya was caught~ xD

Last edited:

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Recolors have outline problems. Trainer sprites need more proportion/pose awkward.

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Sapphire_Dragon said:
    Recolors have outline problems. Trainer sprites need more proportion/pose awkward.
    >.> I know, I said that I was too lazy to color the outlines. Also, I don't know what the heck proportion is. The pose looks fine to me.

Last edited:

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Sorry, I don't take excuses.

Anyway -

The face. Looks VERY strange. The arm seems as it is too short for the body and is bent in an extremely weird/uncomfortable way.

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Sapphire_Dragon said:
    Sorry, I don't take excuses.

Anyway -

The face. Looks VERY strange. The arm seems as it is too short for the body and is bent in an extremely weird/uncomfortable way.
    That wasn't an excuese you know. Which arm, the left or the right. Yeah, I can see where your going with the body. He looks like he's being kicked in the back.

Back