• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ARDS(Action Replay DS) HELP!

hunterzhorizon

Noob, Needs Teacher.
Years
  • heres what i sent to Codejunkies...

I just resently, yesterday, bought an action replay for the DS/LITE and it is the newest one i belive (V1.60.) An I am having a whole lot of trouble with it. For some reason it will not work with my computer, when i hook it up it does the auto run wizard thing, and i looked on your site for support with that, but I get up to the part were you open file rad-somthin.inf, and it is just not there. Also i run XP it that will help any, there was no cd included with this version on ARDS, i even checked the box of the list of things it comes with and it does not say CD any were on the box. Just to make sure, however, I went to your site and downloaded the code manager, and all it says when i click quick update is insert ARDS, and when i do, nothing happens... also whe im on the ARDS while it is in my DS and i try to update it i hookit up to the computer, and nothing happens, ive been trouble shooting and looking for sulotions for hours now, and now all 3 of usb slots wont work with it, my computer just makes 3 bumpping sounds(i guess you could say.) I've tried everything, i dont know what else to do or what other information i have on it, please email me back asap, that would be nice

HELP

Goldie

Trainer from the Boonies
    Years
  • I don't know if this'll help but... try uninstalling the code manager and unplug the AR from the computer. Make sure you get the latest version of the code manager off of the code junkies website, and try installing it again. Do not plug in the AR. Wait until everything is installed and the code manager is up and running properly. Then plug in the AR. Have the code manager open on the screen before plugging in the AR. The add new hardware wizard should come up (I'm not sure if what I'm telling you is going to be the same as what you might see on your computer, as I use Windows 98..go ahead an laugh) and there is two options, one, search Windows Update for drivers or look for drivers yourself. Select look for it yourself. There will be a bunch of options that you can choose for where the computer will look for drivers. There should be an option for you to browse to a specific location. Point that to the folder where the code manager installed (usually somewhere in C:\Program Files), the folder probably has either Action Replay or Datel in it's name. The drivers are most likely in that folder. Once you've selected the folder uncheck all the other options for where to look and click next or finish. Windows should find the drivers and install them.
    I hope this helped... the driver installation process may not be the same but probably something simular..

Back