• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are my fakemon OP? Post your Fakemon ideas as well.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    I thought of a few Fakemon that would be totally cool if they were real but I don't know if they are just strong or way too OP, so help.

My Fakemon is a Water/Fairy type. It has Water Absorb/Prankster abilities. Its stats are :
    HP - 145
    Att - 40
    Def - 60
    Sp.Att - 120
    Sp.Def - 85
    Speed - 120

Basically it's a water spirit. Due to its fluid liquid nature it has very high HP cause it just makes sense to me. I mean, it's water so it doesn't have any vital points or anything. Also its very fast and powerful specially cause its a water spirit. Physically its frail. Its BST is 570 so it's good l think.
    It also has good moves like Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Surf, Moonblast, Taunt and a new move named Healing Spring which is basically the water equivalent of Recover.

So, is it OP and also post your own fakemon.

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
    Years
  • Stats are a good starting point to look at, as it'll give you a general idea of what we're dealing with here.

570 BST is definitely high for your regular 'mon- so at the very least, consider making it very rare or one of a kind.

But a full moveset would definitely help in making that call. The moves that a 'mon can learn makes a huge difference between useless and banned from competitive.

I myself have created a number of Fakes for the new Fairy type, including a Water/Fairy based on Nymphs/Nyads/Nereids from myth. Mostly a Special Tank/Support.

Grass/Fairy based on Dryads. Poison/Fairy based on a poisonous mushroom, and Ice/Fairy Jynx evo.

I'd put up some pics, but I don't have a scanner at the moment.

Back