• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are there any old characters you want to see make appearances again?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Jigglypuff

Where the hell did my pink ball of pink go?

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Richie. I'd definitely love to see him. He was quite a nice guy... compared to other rivals even though he was one for a short while only. xD

Itstoppedatumbreon

Destroying Zubats since 1996
    Years
    jigglypuff was awsum!!!!!!
    misty should come back
    Proffesor ivy shud come back to explain about her and brock, prof oak about the gs ball, and prof elm about why dosnt he no about eggs

Dixie

But I'm Rory?!
    Years
    I would love to see Tyson & his Meowth make a return.
    I honestly think he was one of the best recurring characters
    in the Hoenn region. Plus, Meowth v Meowth. <3

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Misty, because I actually want to see her with her HGSS hair :P

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Didn't Sabrina get an extreme design change in the most recent games? I'd love to hear Ortiz make a return with Sabrina since she has that VA was wonderful as Sabrina. Also, so I could see how those big bracelets work. I wondered what they were there for but never found out.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Misty, Morty and Sabrina, simply to see their HG/SS designs in the anime. XD

Not that it'll ever happen.

Then again, I'd love to see Misty either way, or May, at least for one episode.

MortyEcruteak

Pie is a color
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2012
    I want Tracey, JigglyPuff, Misty, and I used to laugh my head off when the slowking talked in Pokemon 2000. (idk why i thought it was funny when i was little.)

Did dawn leave? i stopped watching like right after ash beat the Lucario Gym.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Ritchie
    Seriously one of my many wants for Pokemon Anime comebacks. I wanna see which of his Pokemon are the same with Ash this time. Think he'll change costume if we ever see him again? Ash changed after Johto Ended so maybe he changed his clothing too

Casey
    And her Elekid and Meganium! Maybe her Elekid has evolved by now! But I miss her awesome Electabuzz baseball team suppot!

Butch and Cassidy
    How could guys have not said this yet! I love it when People keep getting Butch's name confused. Maybe they changed their Motto since Jessie and James changed there's?

Barry
    I know we are still in DP but I still want to see Barry make a visit Isshu. Same with Gary and Paul

Misty, Dawn, May
    It'd be nice to see the female companions to meetup with Ash like Misty and Dawn have already done

Drew
    Drew was on of my favorite characters in Hoenn, love to see him there in Isshu maybe compete against Dento (Green hair ftw)

Jigglypuff
    ^ Made my day every episode it was in. I miss it's amazing Black Marker she stole from Ash

A.J From the Episode "The Path to the Pokémon League"
    I want to see how well he and his Sandshrew have gone. Probably it's now a sandslash though. He said he was gonna see Ash at the Pokemon League but he never did

Max
    Well he said he would battle Ash next time they met. I want to see that happen

Joe from the Episode "The School of Hard Knocks"
    He left the PokeTech to start a Pokemon Journey like Ash. I want to see how far he's gone too.

Sho From the Episode "Pika and Goliath"
    Omg I really want to see the comeback of the gangsta Pichu and Raichu (Even if this was just DP)

Todd from the Episode "Pokémon Paparazzi"
    Like Shooti he's a Photographer! I want to see him make a return

Zachary From the Episode "A Bout With Sprout"
    He was so cute back then trying to steal Ash's Pikachu. He's probably old enough to start his own Journey ... maybe? He said he was going to battle Ash when his Bellsprout evolved

The Kimono Sisters and The Eevee brothers
    I loved them back in the original series! I'd love to see them again!

Long list but still

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    zappyspiker said:
    Butch and Cassidy
    How could guys have not said this yet! I love it when People keep getting Butch's name confused. Maybe they changed their Motto since Jessie and James changed there's?

They already appeared earlier in Sinnoh. Their motto in this episode ("Sleight of Sand") was different as well:

Cassidy: A shrieking whine! A blast from the past!
    Butch: Spinning like a Gyro Ball and moving fast!
    Cassidy: To the moon...
    Butch: ...And beyond...
    Both: ...What a blast!
    Cassidy: Administering justice with lightning speed!
    Butch: Bashing the bad guys, should we feel the need.
    Cassidy: So here's a newsflash from across the wire...
    Butch: The real Team Rocket is now on fire!
    Cassidy: Cassidy!
    Butch: And it's Butch!
    Shuckle: Shuck-uckle!
    Cassidy: Teaching the losers a thing or two...
    Butch: ...The true Team Rocket...
    Both: Us! Not you!

Zenith95s

El Psy Congroo
    Years
    ^I remember that.

Firstly, Misty:- 'Cause Ash and Misty made a great couple, Always quarreled with Ash (lol), etc.
    Second, Jigglypuff:- Cutest and naughtiest Pokémon in the Pokémon world, Hands off to the Marker...(lol)
    Third, Ritchie:- Nice Pikachu, good friendship with Ash, and funny....darn Ash lost to him 'cause of his Charizard....
    Fourth, Tracey:- Great artist, cute looking, cute Azurill, very sophisticated...
    Fifth, Slowpoke:- LOL! It almost appeared in every episode!!

So, I need 5 people back!!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    They already appeared earlier in Sinnoh. Their motto in this episode ("Sleight of Sand") was different as well:

Cassidy: A shrieking whine! A blast from the past!
    Butch: Spinning like a Gyro Ball and moving fast!
    Cassidy: To the moon...
    Butch: ...And beyond...
    Both: ...What a blast!
    Cassidy: Administering justice with lightning speed!
    Butch: Bashing the bad guys, should we feel the need.
    Cassidy: So here's a newsflash from across the wire...
    Butch: The real Team Rocket is now on fire!
    Cassidy: Cassidy!
    Butch: And it's Butch!
    Shuckle: Shuck-uckle!
    Cassidy: Teaching the losers a thing or two...
    Butch: ...The true Team Rocket...
    Both: Us! Not you!

Heh I musta missed that episode, though still want them to come back to Isshu

Years
    mostly id love to have Richie travel with Ash but we all know thatd never happen since theyre both badge hunting itd make for too many episodes,so besides Richie id want Misty to come back because since theyre dumping Brock for some fag with Green Hair it doesnt feel like the pokemon ive known and loved since its first airing in the U.S when i was a kid so if Brocks gone Misty would make up for it.

Back