• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

are these new D/P pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    i was lookin for pokemon diamond and pearl info and have found a pic that looks like two new pokemon

what do you guys think?

Years
    spike6958 said:
    i was lookin for pokemon diamond and pearl info and have found a pic that looks like two new pokemon

what do you guys think?
    SPP(Serebii.net) lists them as april fools jokes (fakes). :/

Where did you get the image?

Years
    Oh. I was hoping you found a site for it. :/

Strange, I did a google search and didn't find the image. Did find one of JKaiser's avatars though. XD

Ketay

Keyblade Master
    Years
    It's not likely that if you google something and find pokemon that aren't available on pretty much every big pokemon site that they are real. =( Google is evil.

I hope that Nintendo reveals some actual pokemon soon though. I'd love to see the starters this time around.

Roffle

Banned
    Years
    We'll be seeing one new monster on Feb 13-16. Around there. I'm hoping that the ledgendary will be a Sphinx like monster. Around March - April we should be expecting the unveiling of the starters and the new characters. Given Nintendo a few more months ready to release it.

I'll be very annoyed if Nintendo leaves the release until late 06 for Japan. =/

Ziggy

Gaming 24/7 < (very true)
    Years
    Roffle said:
    We'll be seeing one new monster on Feb 13-16. Around there. I'm hoping that the ledgendary will be a Sphinx like monster. Around March - April we should be expecting the unveiling of the starters and the new characters. Given Nintendo a few more months ready to release it.

I'll be very annoyed if Nintendo leaves the release until late 06 for Japan. =/

Nah, I guess ninty'll bring it out in japan in the summer and america before christmas, and Europe?...........probabley 07, late 07!

thats nintendo for you.

Roffle

Banned
    Years
    No they won't. The game will be a possible feature at E3 whenever the hell that is.

I think you should not be so ignorant as there are people from all over the world. People live in Northern and SOuthern Hemisphere. Some would think ypur talking about Japan's release December - Feb when you say summer you see, because summer here is from Dec - Feb. So give a month range and not a season alright mate?

I have dibs on DP at E3, release towards the end of October/November. Give US the release at Feb. Rest of the world Late Feb/March?

I know what im talking about foo'!

QT Celebi

With Kawai Ryou Bakura san!
    Years
    Rioku said:
    sorry but i think google lied to ya. those look like some kind of prank
    I agree. They are a prank. I saw them on serebii.net, along with some others, titled "Fakes" or something like that XD And yes, it said that they were april fool jokes XD Quite cruel realy...XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2008
    #1 Latias said:
    The one on the left looks like a baby zigzagoon :)

I was thinkin the same thing ^_^

But yeah, I really hope Nintendo reveals some new info, PKMN, etc, SOON.

Ketay

Keyblade Master
    Years
    sligkid said:

Yeah, and a news post to go with that was:

Well, a new Pokémon, Manaphy has been revealed in the latest issue of Corocoro. Not much is known at this time, just that it is an egg pokemon (hatched from one, not an egg type like Togepi), and is according to Corocoro, probably a water type. Other than saying its energetic and other such statements, Corocoro uses a lot of space for relatively little information.Manifi

We'll hopefully get more info on this, and here is a higher quality image.... Finally, there are three silhouettes, perhaps the preform of Manene, a pokemon that kind of reminds me of Mokoko (Flaafy), (though relation seems unlikely as that would be a fourth form), and then what looks to be a bird pokemon with some resemblence to Onisuzume (Spearow).
    See the CoroCoro scan here.

UPDATE: Based on trademarks registered November 11th, 2005, it's possible that the pokemon silhouettes have the names:

Tamanta (タマンタ) - This name further suggests that, indeed the first silhouette is a pre-evolved form of Mantain (Mantine)

Buizeru (ブイゼル) - Based on the buoy in the name, and the silhouette's appearance, this could possibly be the second pokemon's name

Perappu (ペラップ) - Due to the emphasis Corocoro puts on the pokemon looking like a musical note, the Perappu name seems like a good choice, reminds me of Perappa the Rapper ;p

Finally, Manaphy has been listed in the trademark as the Romaji name, so the appropriate replacements have been made.

Also, the game was "confirmed" to be out before the end of the year in Japan... Which isn't really looking good. =( We still have a long time to wait!

Dark-Ralts

Formally known as poliwhirl
    Years
    i made a pic for the pre evo of mantine and i cant help to notice that it is exactly the same without the tail

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    No offenise but its suppost to. When I seen it in its shadow form I knew that had to be a pre-evoultion of Mantine or some look alike. They did say it was a water type. I wonder if its a Flying type as well probably not.

~Dark Venusaur

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back