• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are these Pokemon considered LEGENDARY?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    They're ALL legendary. But there's a difference: some are game legendary, some are story legendary. In real life, people put importance on things that don't necessarily matter... Some people think lions are friggin' awesome, other people go for anacondas.

There's no reason to assume otherwise for the Pokemon world. Some Pokemon are "game" legendary, meaning they're designed for us, the players to enjoy, while others are legendary in the game, to the people. Words don't have just one definition, and shouldn't be treated as such.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    Minos provided these requirments to be legendary:
    Pokemon cannot have a Gender
    You must only be able to get one of the Pokemon wild per game
    The Pokemon must not be able to breed
    Pokemon must not evolve from or into another Pokemon

Then Minos is saying Latios, Latias, Cresselia and Heatran aren't legendarys.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012
    Manaphy - Yes
    Phione - Yes (as confirmed by Pokemon.com)
    Rotom - No
    Unown - No
    Arcanine - No

TheAliveTrain

I love *splashes* Magikarps
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2009
    Actually they are considered as legendaries in the anime, not in the games.
    (Well I don't know about Rotom, I haven't seen it's debut episode so I can't tell you, but what I know is that in the games it isn't legendary, confirmed already by some entitie).

Aero Shock

Avalanche!
    Years
    Manaphy - A 100% yes, it is named "Prince of The Sea" ya know.
    Phione (both can breed, which legendary cannot do) - Specifically, Yes.
    Rotom - Yes, even if it CAN breed.
    Unown - Definitely a no. It is nowhere like a legendary.
    Arcanine - No, it's just a normal pokémon although it may look legendary, its not.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    You people are so close-minded and don't know how to look at a game as something more. God it's annoying.

Back