• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a Pyromaniac

Are you a Pyromaniac

• Yes Fire Rules!!!

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Maybe it depends

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Hell no I might get burned

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    This is random O.o I'm not that fascinated by fire (unlike most of my family, like my cousins, my big brother etc...). I don't like to get burned either for that matter, but it's not the reason why I don't like fire that much. I have nothing against it either, though.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Omg. I am so a pyro <3

I LOVE fire. It is so much fun to stare at and play with <33

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
  • Yeah i like to play with it too! I use torch lighter to light candels and i hav always wanted to piss on a campfire....

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • It depends on the situation.though,I'm really the water type person,so I wouldn't really do anything with fire if I was given the chance..

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • The only thing I like to do with fire is light matches. So, not really.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I love fire in some kind of way.
    I like fire creatures, (Phoenix)
    love to light candles. But I'm not realy a Pyromaniac.

Blastoise

Der Lufthausen
    Years
  • I am naturally afraid of fire and I'm not sure why. I can barely strike a match without freaking out, though with some encouragement from my lab partners in chemistry I was able to set something on fire for an experiment. I don't mind candles or using lighters to light the barbeque or something like that, but I absolutely hate having to use matches or use something other than a really big lighter (the long kind used to light barbeques) to set something on fire. And even then, I'd rather do other things.

I'm not afraid of being burned, though. It's happened enough on the stove cooking something...x.x;;

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • ~It depends.
    I like staring at the fire in the fireplace, getting lost in'it...But I'm not like, obsessed or anything. Oh, adn fire pokemon are my favourite ever <33 *huggles them*. But, generally, I'm not fascinated by fire that much, just sometimes.

Years
  • OMG! Fire is my God! I love fire like OMG! Ok serious talk! Yeah I love fire and I love to play with it specially when I am trying to light matches and and cooking on the stove.I usually just put my hand a few centimetres from the fire and sometimes I end up getting my hand burned....X_x

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Heck no. Fire freaks the hell outta me... >> I wont even light a freaking match... ><;;

PD Wooper

.: υвεʀ ωοορεʀ :.
    Years
  • I hate fire. It's really hot x.X I nearly got burned at the 'sensetive' age so maybye that's why I'm scared of it. I can light a match but it's kinda scary. What if I drop it and the whole house goes up in flames and I die? or I set my hair on fire (is that even flammable) x.x

Back