• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a sexist trainer?

Are you a sexist trainer?

• Yes

Votes: 27 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 90 76.9%

• Total voters

Galla

Pokemon Artist
    Years
    I thought that the East and West Shellos were actually male and female at first because they were pink and blue. Then again, the first pink one I saw was female and I caught it and the second blue one I saw was male and I caught it. That has left an impression on my mind ever since.

The female Wobuffet wears lipstick? *gasps* I guess that the wonderful world of Pok-eh-mon has not yet forbid product testing on small, furry animals! :P

perfect ending

Taylor, from Smogon
    Years
    I actually always try to get a male version, just because I'm male myself. Do not see how this is sexist, I just prefer male Pokemon for the better look of the team, on my be-half.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    I wouldn't say I'm sexist, I just prefer to have female Pokemon on my team because most of them are the girly ones.. and I can never think up any good nicknames for the male ones.

I do have a few male ones that I would only want as males though, such as my Riolu.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Besides the Pokemon that look female (Gardevoir, etc.), I always catch male Pokemon. You get a Ditto, and males become a heck of a lot more useful than females, since their egg moves pass down.

YoungAngel

Pokemon Master...Duh!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2008
    i am kind of sexist in a way that i catch male pokemon and female pokemon that look their gender, for instance i would never have a male chansey, and i would never have a female machoke, to me it just wouldnt be right, dunno about you guys?

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Not to be offensive..

But i know alot of people who catch pokemon that are the same gender as them...

I used to but im not botherd anymore.

Heh, then Pokemon like Tauros, Blissey, Jynx come out and POW! Owned.

What's the point of getting different genders because you don't like the gender. Unless you have a valid reason like breeding, there's no point.

I thought this thread was gonna be about the trainers. Because I hate the male trainer sprite in DP.

NitroZ3R0

Kanto's Hero
    Years
    I normally have atleast two females on my main team but I make sure that they are femenine pokemon like butterfree or dewgong not pokemon like machoke etc

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    I always like having an even team which consists of three females and three males so it's all balanced out so I can breed easily.

Me also. I have 3 Males, one Luxray, Garchomp and Lucario, while I have a Femme Infernape, who's nature seems to be like Fenfei Rin from Gatekeepers.I'm trying to breed a Milotic that's also a Femme though, while I have a Female Roselia.

Years
    I don't give a flying fish about gender, more often than not.

And I for one think that Male Gardevoirs are totally hot.

But Gallade will pwn their butt in combat. :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    It's not a good idea to have a roster full of single-gender pokemon because you can fall victim to attract.

Nattychu

Chu in a Scarf
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2008
    I usually train male Pokemon just because..I like male partners better. o-o Really depends on the type of Pokemon, but I think all of the Pokemon I like the most make more sense being boys than girls.

Years
    Never was a Sexist Trainer, Never plan on being one.

*Votes 'No' on Poll*

i am kind of sexist in a way that i catch male pokemon and female pokemon that look their gender, for instance i would never have a male chansey, and i would never have a female machoke, to me it just wouldnt be right, dunno about you guys?

I don't think you CAN get a Male Chansey. I mean, for example, you wouldn't come across a Male Nidoran♀ would you? Someone Pokémon are always Female, some are always Male.

Last edited:
    Back