• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Are you addicted to platinum??

Phaux

Legend Hunter
Years
  • 32:40 played, started on the 22nd, hall of fame debut on the 23rd at 11:07, and I've completed most of the national dex, save for event pokemon (though I do have a few from my Pearl version).

Though, losing on my 66 win streak in Battle Tower kinda killed my game playing mood.

Ayselipera

Ehh... no. I don't care for Platinum at all. I am very unaddicted to it. :]

Maelstromk

The Dead Philospher
    Years
  • well being someone who hasn't played D/P before playing the game

I love it...
    I love it almost too much
    I mean
    40 hours...and only 2 badges..
    yup...

gee2k8

Slicker than your average
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 24, 2013
    I've been playing of and on since it the uk release. I take it to work with me, play it on the bus there and back, on my lunch when i get home, in bed and even when i go to the bathroom! Obviously i wash my hands...i have too much respect for the game to not!

I recently got addicted to it thanks to a trip from Italy, xP.
    Except i'm a bit stuck with what I want to do with it, there is sooo many different things to do, such as Battle Frontier, chaining for shiny's, breeding for IVs, Making an ultimate Wi-Fi team. There's just too much too do, HELP ME SO I HAVE SOME KIND OF AN IDEA!! :( other than that, I'm still finding out what to do, but it's fun, right now im trying to catch Moltres and Zapdos to have a trio bird battle tower team :). Yes I will EV them.. :P I called my Articuno Artichoke! :D

Back