• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you afraid of the dark?

Are you afraid of the dark?

• Yes and I still am

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • No, I never was

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • I used to be afraid of the dark.

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    I sometimes am xD I have a small light that is plugged into my wall so I won't freak out as easliy when I wake up half asleep and thinking something is there.

Rosefrost

Alright, who put that there?!
    Years
    I was until I was about 11, IIRC.
    If I'm outside all by myself, I'm terrifed. Anywere else, I'm not.:sleeping:

Don't fear the darkness, fear what resides within it
    Exactly!!!! You couldn't have said it better!!!;)

No. I think the light is scarier than the dark. If something there really was scary, wouldn't you rather not see it?
    Yeah, and then it could sneek up on you...*shudders*

Last edited:

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Like a few others, I'm not afraid of the dark...It's what's /in/ it that can shake me up.

Darkness, as in lack of light, is actually quite comforting some times. It's very cozy once you get used to it, so long as you're prepared. (Ex. It gets pretty dark backstage during a show, but I feel very comfortable there.) Gah...That's almost like saying yes and no at the same time. |p

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Sometimes. After some sort of horror movie, or getting scared on the internet, I usually look around a few times. Otherwise, I LOVE the dark >: )

Shadow_Yue

SO I HERD U LIEK NARUTO?
    Years
    Ironically, I'm sitting in a very dark room right now. I don't mind the dark unless it's really quiet and then out of the blue at 2 a.m. in the morning my mother suddenly breaks out into song. That always scares me.

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    How should I put this...it depends. If I'm in some place I don't know, probably. Or if it's outside a cemetery, then yes. In places like my home or a place I'm familiar with, then no. If I'm in the dark and it's silent, I'd like it. But if some sound just comes out of nowhere, I would be creeped out.

Years
    There might have been a time when I was a kid when I was wary of the dark, or rather what might have been in it...but I don't recall ever being scared of it. I've always been someone who seems to prefer the darkness over the light - I'm like a natural night owl, so I tend to feel far more comfortable in it.

...In fact, I like it so much that I tend to get cranky if there's still too much light around by a certain time of night. ^_^;; So yeah.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Nope..Never..And never will be....
    *Well thats a lie 8D*
    Just till i was 11 i was scared of the dark.

Back