• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are You Afraid Of the dark

...?

• Ahhhhh, black text

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 24 72.7%

• Total voters

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Satkun said:
    Me... um...Noooo...i mean *yes* lol :nervous:

*pant, pant* I can't keep up with yer polls. >_>; Everytime I check back there's a new one...anyways, I LOVE THE DARK. XD Darkness...is my friend...

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    No i have never been afraid of the dark. Not even as a kid. I have always kinda like the dark. Nothing scary about it realy.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Before I go to my bed I sleep with the TV on, but I have to admit when its not on, and I hear noices it makes me jump out of bed ^^'. Thats the only time I'll be afraid of the dark.

Takuyas_Angel

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 17, 2005
    LiquidThunder said:
    Before I go to my bed I sleep with the TV on, but I have to admit when its not on, and I hear noices it makes me jump out of bed ^^'. Thats the only time I'll be afraid of the dark.
    same here i always have me TV on

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    No... I don't really think I've ever been afraid of it. Ever since I was 2 I've slept in complete darkness, and not once have I jumped out of bed. My parents never informed me of anything under my bed, or the trees being really evil or something. So... I just nodded off straight to sleep, and thought nothing of it. ^_^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 1, 2005
    I used to be but if I watch a scary movie thats scares me really bad i turn on my reading lamp or my TV.

Last edited:

mvtm

Years
    Not really but depends in the situation.If i am alone camping with some bugs without light and stuff then , ill think is spooky,not because of phantoms and blah or just being alone , in fact because you cant see if its a snake or whatever.

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
    Years
    If My Telly Didnt Make So Much **** light i would be happy! I would rather destroy da sun than hav it up darkness is our friend it just wants to swallow us up hole so no one can see us!

All Hail Kristofer Lord Of Darkness , Bring Of Pot Noodle! (oooo its dirty!)

Back