• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you getting Revolution?

Are you getting Revolution?

• Yes

Votes: 54 91.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gradon

Charmander Fan!!!
Years
    • Age 29
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 17, 2007
    Well of course I am, graphics good, online = more fun.
    Hmm, does anyone know when it's coming out for UK? Because I think the release dates are unfair.
    Meh, can't wait. ^^

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • No, I'm not getting it. I'm not liking the games graphics too much.

What kind of tweaked standards do you have to not like the graphics of PBR, and yet still play Diamond and Pearl? As I always tell graphiclovers, if you play a game for its graphics, go outside. The graphics there are perfect. PBR is about battling in 3D, and the graphics in it are great.

PurityForest

Forest Trainer
    Years
  • I'm still not sure. Since, I don't have a Wii yet. But hope i get one soon. :D

And if i got a Wii, I'm really going to get a Pokemon: Battle Revolution.

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
  • ... if I could go out more and I was a tad richer, then yes, I would get. It. Only thing is that I'm keeping my eyes on Brawl, which I hope will come out shortly after.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 5, 2007
    I am getting Battle Revolution, and I'm so excited about it! I have been waiting a long time, or short for a Pokemon game to come to the Wii. I bet its gonna be the best,the graphics are pretty good too...There not the best, but they're okay.

Back