• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen ~*!*~are You Going To~*!*~

icebramz

Ruler of Charmander!!!
    Years
    im going to send over starters and eevees but not my lv.100s. You can clone pokemon in the gba games.How?

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
    dont think ill send my pkmn over, then again will i be able to in the jap version when all my other games are in english

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Infact.... I am going to trade over ALL my pokes from emerald then restart the game with a differant starter and transfer over all the starters :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    . you know with the time limit of catching them in that park thingy before they VANISH TO OBLIVION...

Um...the only limit is the NUMBER you can transfer over at once, so,...yeah.

Of course I'm going to transfer my pokemon over (especially my partner...)--that's why I made sure early on to have all 386 available. That way I won't have to worry about hunting for the National Dex. Also, thanks to further planning I'll be able to clone them all in one fell swoop, which removes the danger...

Water Sage

Pocchama Expert!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2006
    When I attempted to clone, it deleted my Pokes! I am really mad that my level 100 Swampert is gone... And my Eevee. ANd my level 100 Salamence...

rekt

tentarape
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 3, 2011
    That shouldn't happen, maybe something is messed up with your game.

Neo Umbreon

In a Burrito.
    Years
    Serebii or something said that until you see all of the Pokemon in the Shinou dex you can only trade over lv 30 pokemon. I think you also need to do something else in order to do that also. As for me I'm going to trade all of my lv 100 pokemon over and my newely aquired mew.

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Me? I've been training a totally new team specifically for being sent over to D/P. My fave so far is my fresh Blaziken who is ready for the Special/Physical switch, giving him an Adamant nature with Sky Uppercut, Rock Slide, Earthquake, and the newly physical attack Blaze Kick. This'll be super helpful online, as will my Swift Swimming Ludicolo, my Choice Banded Fearow, and my Shock Absorbing Jolteon. Those'll do for now...

Water Sage

Pocchama Expert!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2006
    That shouldn't happen, maybe something is messed up with your game.

I did a step wrong... And now they're gone... *still has 5 Eevee eggs and a level 50 Swampert*

ButI'm still mad...

rekt

tentarape
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 3, 2011
    Well then don't do it wrong next time and it will work lol.

Blastoise

Der Lufthausen
    Years
    I'll definitely breed a Squirtle to send over in the beginning. As much as I like that little penguin, I needs me my Blastoise, goshdarnit!

As for my legends...eheh, I'm probably going to make clones to send over. I do NOT want to lose my only Deoxys (it's a legit one, too) because I couldn't catch it in time.

Also, I know very well the risks behind the cloning procedure...I'm just very meticulous and careful about carrying it out, so I'm assured that nothing will go wrong. Though I missed a step when I was practicing on a Wingull, and nothing bad happened. So I guess it depends upon which step you skip.

Last edited:

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Only non-evolved Pokemon (Electabuzz/Magneton/Magmar/Sneasel) at low levels so I can see what the newest ones learn at their lowest possible levels. Elekible's new moves do sound powerful tho, and Weavile will definitely get a boost due to the re-classification of moves as physical or special as individual moves.

ArmchairRomeo

Aura Master
    Years
    Ok, could someone who has the jap version see if there is a time limit? You could use a pidgey or something. (Of course, that's only if you have a jap. GBA game...)

If there's a time limit, there's NO WAY I'm transferring my Mew or the Regis.

Plateface

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    What I'm going to do firstly is:

Finish Ruby/Sapphire, finish the Hoenn Dex that I have put off in doing so for the past 3 years. LOL (Sapphire is my sexy version, like Silver was my sexy version but well..I cant save games on that anymore! :()

Finish Fire/Leaf. Finish the Nat Dex in Leaf and stuff.
    Breed all the Pokemon I have in Leaf and then send the hatchlings over to Diamond/Pearl and do the VS Seeker and fighting gym leaders again to raise the old Pokemons after I finish the Shinou dex. Yep yep yep. I've got it all worked out.

I need Steelix, Slowking, Politoed, Scizor and some other thing BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND KING'S ROCK OR METAL COAT. Well I probably can but I haven't noticed yet..and I'm very slow.

Imagine a whole team of Fire starters. *drools*

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I'm not because that just takes the fun out of everything.

Fiifi

Water Trainer
    Years
    what i meant was, i will trade them over when i finish the game!!! and u are not even able to trade untill u finish the game!!!

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    That's not 100% confirmed although it seems like the sane thing to do, otherwise you'd trade all your Lv100s over to whip the E4s butt!

Of course, I personally will trade my valuble pokes over since I've grown attached to them ;) and besides, I've already played the heck out of my Sapphire! 3 years on one file; I never restarted...

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
    Years
    I'll clone my Legendaries, breed my starters, then transfer 'em. And I found out that you could clone your Pokes just last night. And it worked for me. Now I have a whole team of lvl 72 Rayquazas named Rey. But for people who don't have Emerald, but have R/S, ... Depends on if you want to play R/S anymore. And I'm only going to transfer them for Pokedex completion reasons. 'Cept the newly hatched starters. I'll level them up to use. And this is sorta off-topic, but is there anyway to get the "God-Pokemon" in D/P? Or is it like Celebi/Mew/Jirachi, and you can only get it through special events Nintendo decides to host for us complain about not being able to catch them normally?

Last edited:
    Back