• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Are You Popular~

Are you popular in school..?

• I'm popular!! ^_~

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • I'm a loser...

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I'm a loner/Emo...

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • I could not care less about what other people think..

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • I'm the cutest person there!! ^^

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Well popular I will never wish for that to happen to me I made a promise and I'm keeping it ((well at school anyway XD))

altarialover :t334:

valerauko

Cutting Moon
    Years
    nearly everyone in our school knows me. i'm always doing something funny/cool/loud/annoying/insane thing. but i wouldn't say i'm popular. i have my friends, and i don't care much of others.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    [SIZE="-7"]Most people know me...I'm not exactly what you'd call "popular". I hang out within a group of friends that is like...10-20 people or so. I'm pretty much a social chameleon otherwise...a people person. I'm courteous and nice to most, though outside of my close group of friends, I'm not overly social. Everyone that knows me likes me pretty much. Except for a few of the deadbeat rednecks who I'm not too fond of anyway.[/SIZE]

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Zone said:
    Popularity doesn't exist to anyone but the true losers. Some groups think they're better or more popular than others, while others do the same. In my school, the people in the "popular" group are hated by pretty much everyone outside of it, contradicting the point of popularity. Popularity simply isn't there.

Exactly.

I don't know if I would call myself popular but I am very well known but none of this "popular and cool" stuff, just well known, I don't care anyway.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Popular ... pssh. I wasn't born to be popular but ironically when you're the complete opposite of popular, people make you popular by talking about you behind your back so much. Those grins and snares, you get, you can feel it. I'm the type of person who's always had few close friends as opoose to a lot of 'buddies'.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Popularity is a socially transmitted disease.

I'm not popular, and I don't care. Up 'round here, the "popular" kids are really nasty and horrible to everyone and I attempt to stay away from them as much as I humanly can. They love going out of their way to make you feel like crud. Then again, that seems to be the way with most popular kids, not just where I'm from.

I have two rings of friends, one of which is really the "loser" class, but I think those people have more style and "popularity" worthy traits than all of the "populars" put together. The other is a group of four, myself included, and we stick to ourselves. It's just easier and nicer. We're an odd bunch, and hardly seem like we could function as friends, but we're as close as they come.

Nice thing being, I don't care that I'm not popular. I'd much rather stay like I am instead of changing myself inside and out for a title that will only be with me for another year or so. Pointless.

If you want real popularity, be nice to the next Freshman you see or ask a "loser" to a dance. You might be suprised what you find out about yourself and your high school's social classes.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    In 7th grade, I was offered the choice of popularity. I chose the "Bite me, I don't give a flying **** what you think of me" route, and I couldn't be happier.

Years
    ~Ozy~, please don't cuss. ._.;;

Me, popular? Not. XD;
    I'm a loner. I like being by myself most of the time. ^^; I don't mind human interaction in projects and such, but... every once in awhile, I just like being alone. ._.;

Kitkatcatherine

Randomness is good...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 17, 2006
    I think a lot of people are scared of me XD but I can't help being load, and bossy...but I do have freinds but I really couldn't care less about what other poeple think about me..thats why I go around looking like a wlaking bush...^^

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think i am pretty popular well with my group of friends at least which i have alot and teachers too suprizingly.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    I'm actually pretty popular in school. When meh school friends see some of meh drawings, they're like "OMG DRAWINGZ0R GOD" or "Oh, my...". Some older guys like me too... For no reason. But I know some older guys in meh school and they like me too. So, yes, I'm pretty popular in school. But PPL don't want to get in meh way too much, otherwise they could end up with a bang'd up nose. But only if they make me angry really much, I'm NOT aggresive and such. But (OMG 3 BUTS IN A ROW XD) these guys who would end up with a bang'd noses are meh friends too, but they just act meh sometimes.

Back