• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are You Smart?

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    lol~ I am *so* envious, now. o_o;

Anyway, no, I'm not smart. I managed to get the first one correct, but the second one doesn't qualify because I scrolled down by accident. XP

Anachronism

Intrinsically Unreal
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2006
    I got the first one incorrect, but made a comeback on the second one.

So I guess that makes me semi-smart. =P

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    O__O I didn't get any of them correct.And I am pretty clever with these jokes MOST of the time.

Outwitted for the 4th time today..new born record of non-intellegence XP

Sawyer

���
    Years
    This is just plain depressing. You're forcing people to brag by putting this up.. I got both correct, but this does not mean somebody is smart. This just means... you understand logic. And Dakota's absolutely right, bragging about supposed intelligence over the internet... pointless much?

Anachronism

Intrinsically Unreal
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2006
    More less riddles, then brain milking logic.

But no, answering some questions isn't a clarification of intelligence.
    Neither is academics, although it is widely accepted as so.

Knowledge just depends on your walk of life. In an indian tribe being smart could mean knowing where to hunt, etc.

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    My peanut-size brain got them both wrong, and those questions are not about intelligence, they are about reading correctly.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Both questions had me thinking quite carefully, as I can sometimes be easily stumped by trick questions. XD But I got both of them right on the first try, yay! =3 The second one made me think "...wtf? how can you pass the person currently in last place?" That was pretty much my answer right there. XD

~Kelsey

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I got one of them right and also the daughter question, I like these kind of questions. Yes, like Cloud said, it's about reading correctly.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008

..I hate riddles.

I answered too fast and didn't think about it. =p
    [/font]

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    ... I got them both right, but does this really test how smart you are or how perceptive you are? =/

Either way, it's really cool =3

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2009
    Got them all right. Therefore, I must be one of the smartest people in the universe.

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    Darn! I got both of them wrong XD I was sure I was going to be "first" in questiong 1! And the second was second last XD Shoot! I am not smart!

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    MUSION said:
    Anyway I know I'm smart (I'm not trying to sound bigheaded, I'm just telling the truth). I'm 15 and I'm taking my A-levels in Maths, I passes my Maths GCSE's when I was 13/14. I'm also doing my high level GCSE's in English and Science. Plus I've gotten an award for 'amazing achievment' from my school's governors.

When I was in primary/junior school I got Lv5's in all subjects at the age of 10. I am the all-round smartest person in my family. I'm the one who gets all the questions and is expected to always do well. It can get annoying.
    Sorry everyone, I guess I was trying to boast a little. Sorry for being a showoff.

Back