• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you smarter than a Pokemon Trainer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Yay, go me!

And that proves that the dodgy time convertor thing I found on the internet works, too.

1 Randall

Grandmaster Trainer
    Years
    (*Serious Business*)
    Okay guys I am being serious when I say that I need someone to Commandeer this thread for me and keep this thread going, While in my Absence. So here's what I need you to do. If you want to be the 2nd owner of this thread, Give me 5 reasons why I should nominate you Thread Master While In 1 Randall's Absence. And one of you players, Will be bumped up to Owner Status.

1 Randall

Grandmaster Trainer
    Years
    OKAY!
    This Forum Game is dead, I need an Admin! If you would like to be an Admin and control this thread for what's left of it, Send in an Application (Name, Why you want to be Admin!) I will then grant you access then you will be updated to Admin Status, Then you shall copy and paste this, And make a new Thread! Thanks!
    ~Randall

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Unfortunately, this thread really is dead, and you revived it from the grave. ;; It would probably be best if you made a new thread based on this game, but based on how it went, it didn't seem too popular, so... Anyway, if you want to you can remake it, but please do not revive threads over a month old.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back