• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you straight? XD

Do you sit up straight?

• Of course I do! Bad posture is bad for teh soul!!11one

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Nope! I lean forward in my chair!

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Nope! I just lean back, and relax! XD

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Err...Jeremy is cute! XD

Votes: 11 18.3%

• Total voters

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I think Jeremy is cute...:embarrass

I also tend to lean forward more than I lean back. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I...wow. :D You got me with that title, lol.

Anyway, I don't sit up straight. x_x; I've got terrible posture, really. I slouch all the time, really. Though, I think when I'm on the computer I lean forward a lot. o_O Everywhere else I sit back, I think. I'm not sure...it's not really one of those things one thinks about unless it's brought up like this. Hm.

Years
    Straight?! Tch, why of all tha... o.o
    ROFLMFAO!!!
    Oh... tch, not THAT kinda straight! XDXDXDXD

Err, tch, I lean both back an' forward actually, tch, depends on my random mood... hmm... tch, I lean back more than forward. o_o

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Straight people bore me~ ;p

I never go straight, I always have one foot tucked and leaning to the left side cus well duurr my arms are always busy. ;D

It depends though; If I'm with a chick I sit straight for some unknown reason.

If I'm with a guy, I sit in this so queer manner. I slump, oh my gosh I am so not straight when it comes to guys. lol lol lol

so nope, I'm not straight when it comes to sitting ;D

Years
    I usually don't. I'm either slumped back in the chair, or I lean slightly forward. I don't sit up straight unless I think about it ^^;;

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    It all depends on my mood....but lately I've been just leaning back and relaxing.

Back