• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aritcuno, Moltres, or Zapdos??

Who would win in a fight?

• Total voters

Azonic

hello friends
    Years

Pretty much what they said. Zapdos is my favorite.

However, Mind Reader + Sheer Cold = pwnage. .​
    No

Mind Reader + Sheer Cold = Cheap =/= Pwnage and Sheer Cold = Banned. Simple math.

Zapdos wins, because it's the strongest out of the three overall. Both of the birds are weak to Zapdos's Thunderbolt.

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³

It's nice like Icicle Spears!
    Years
    I read this thread wrong. When I seen the title, I though it was meant which one you like the best out of them. So I choose Zapdos and still for the dual. But if this thread was really which bird would you choose regardless of battle. Articuno will have the most votes. In my opinion, Moltres looks the cutest out of the three.

No

Mind Reader + Sheer Cold = Cheap =/= Pwnage and Sheer Cold = Banned. Simple math.

Zapdos wins, because it's the strongest out of the three overall. Both of the birds are weak to Zapdos's Thunderbolt.
    I know that ">" mean greater than, "<" mean less than and "=" mean equal to. But I always wanted to know, what does =/= mean?

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    I'd choose Zapdos from the three because since it is faster and has a type advantage over both of them because they are part flying and weak against electric types so Zapdos for sure.

Back