• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ark Duke's Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nohr

Long-time Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
Hey guys! Just wanted to share this here, as I know it's quite the community and I suppose this belongs here!

I've recently begun a channel on youtube for the purpose of creating various types of content. Some of which I feel could appeal to the people of this community!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheArkDuke

That link is where you'll find a few different types of videos. The first is a random assortment of gameplay clips, right now only consisting of one Star Wars Mod.

However, the other two are both Pokémon related and are ongoing affairs.

The first is a VS series, entitled 'Ark Duke VS' where I go against an opponent, usually at random, and usually with a random assortment of Pokémon. So far all three battles have been random battles, but next week's is scheduled to be a Monotype battle. The application I use for battles is Pokémon Showdown, and it's quite easy to get working. If anyone would like to arrange to be on 'Ark Duke VS' as an opponent, drop me a PM! I'd love some VS matches. We have a ventrilo and a teamspeak channel we could use so we both would have voices, haha.

The Second series, which has only just released it's first episode, is The Ark Duke Pokémon Fire Red Nuzlocke Challenge. I feel like Nuzlocke challenges are well known around these parts, so this one doesn't require much explanation.

If any of this interests you, I encourage you to check it out! I am still fairly new to a lot of the sound work I'm doing, so quality will improve with every week's entry, I assure you!

And if you like what you see, and want to know more about my process or any upcoming projects, check out my blog! http://arkduke.blogspot.ca/

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Sorry Nohr, but what you're doing is actually advertising your YouTube channel (which I'm sure you're at least partially aware of), and that isn't allowed on PC. Thusly, I am closing this thread.

That said, I think you can post some of your videos in different places on the forums. LP's, Nuzlockes, quick plays, etc, belong in the Video Game section, and you're free to post your Pokemon battles in the Battle Center. However, there is nothing actually related to art in this thread. Hence, why I'm closing this. Please read the rules of each section before posting (then again you've been here since 2010 so I really shouldn't have to tell you that).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back