• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arlynn's Sprite Shop

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    DarkClown said:
    Hey for your egg thing it wont work out....Photobucket is kind of crazy...It will take the previous picture that you uploaded with same name and that will still be the same image...nothing changes

I know how to make it work.
    I'm going out for today, so I'll do all of the sprites when I get back.

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    A Pikachu ball, Rayquaza ball, Mewtwo ball, Ho-oh ball, Victorybell ball, Gyarados ball, and Nidoking ball please!(Sorry for such a big order...)

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    Hey everyone. I'm really sorry for any inconvieniance I will only be able to do sprites on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. When I finish your request on one of those days I'll mail you.
    Again really sorry for any inconvieniance!

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    Here are the requests(I'll post the rest on this post when I get on tomorrow and finisht them):

Arlynn's Sprite Shop

Arlynn's Sprite Shop

Arlynn's Sprite Shop

Arlynn's Sprite Shop

Lil'Blaze

Rapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    Can i Have a Salamence+Houndoom=doomence houndoom base salamence colors
    also a Salamence+Steelix=Steemence steelix base salamence colors

Back