• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Armaina's Art Thread

Armaina

Pokémon Breeder
Years
  • Considered making a general art thread here for a while now, kinda neglected. I think I will mostly post pokemon related stuff here though I may drop the occasional non-pokemon related art things. Only posting a few things for now.

Did some eevees in a sort of pokemon ranch style.
    pr_eons.png

Decided to do another set in the same style, these turned out much better IMO
    pr_pokes.png

Thinking of doing more of a similar style, have some stuff in progress actually.

Hehe random thing, Duke the farfetch'd decides he wants to purse his journalism dream and as he knows all Absol have a knack for finding disasters he decides to hijack the resident absol to go on an adventure and follow his dream.
    dukemush.jpg

Older Oekaki thing.
    trio.png

Will be posting more in later threads

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Spoiler:

↑ My review. ↓ My opinions

I really like your drawing style. I bet you could draw Probopass and somehow make it look cute. However, I really dislike the green outline on the Oekaki drawing. Still, I hope to see more from you.
    Sorry it took me so long to get here. =O XD
    And may I ask something? What do you use to color these drawings?

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • The coloring, shading and drawings for all of them are so great and I really love how they all look. I'm kinda stuck on the last one because I can't tell what Pokemon it is, (I think its a Sneasel). Even though its so cute and drawn very well, I think Farfetch'd looks like a duck, great job though

:t354:TG

Years
  • I agree you have done a very nice job with the works presented here. The shading is really good and you clearly have some talent. I would love to see more from you in the future! :D

Back