• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Armaldo

SSJ_Joe

Pokemon Master
Years
  • What Is this Pokemon? Can you breed it? I dont know Much about it. I got it in a Trade, but it wasnt on request, I was trading Items and the guy used it as a filler pokemon. I have seen it in the Lucario Movie..but No idea what the hell it is, What it does, and For some reason It wont let me breed it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    *whips out fake Pokedex-style voice*

Armaldo, the Plate Pokemon. The evolved form of Anorith (@ level 40). Rock/Bug type. Available by evolving Anorith, which is in turn obtained from the Claw Fossil found in the Sinnoh Underground. Breedable, but eggs will result in Anorith.

Enough for you?

PokemonXP

Platinum Battler
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    Armaldo is a fossil pokemon from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. It's the evovled form of Anorith. You can breed, if you want more info on it look it up on Serebii.net.

Back