• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arranf's Awesome Trade Thread |I Need Your MEW|

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
    Hang on, I'll have to withdraw that, unless you clone for me and trade it back, I realized I only have one.

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Hmm I wish it didnt have a hindering nature in speed for Gastly. : /

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2008
    hey I have more stuff if you didn't found anything that you are looking in my shop.

But first I need to see if your palcity mew is legit. I have offered before like six ev trained pokes and when I was at the trading screen it result that the palcity manaphy and mew were hacked. So if you post here or pm me about it I can make good offers for it.

Pikachu.exe

Weavile fan
    Years
    Would you like something from my thread for EV trained Blissey or EV trained Electivire? Also, what stats are EV trained?

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2008
    I have a shiny mew, and eved blissey if you guys are interested in that. Please go to my shop and we'll discuss this.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    what will you trade for a Untouched Pikachu PBR (Surfing and Volt Tackle)

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    "Hacked Shiny Deoxys
    Hacked Celebi"
    I have removed these two Pokemon from your post, as you are not allowed to trade hacked Pokemon here. If you have not read the rules - please do so now.

Back